More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Knowledge of the Afterlife

Josh didn't need to think about what to write. He just started typing. It wasn't that he necessarily thought that the app was for real or that it would really change the world. He simply didn't need any thought as to what he would change about the world.

There was one thing he wanted different about the world above all else. One constant pressing question in the back of his mind. So the rule he typed was an answer to that question. An answer to every thought he'd even had since the day she died...

  • Humans have proof that the afterlife exists.

He clicked submit. A text box showed up, asking him if he was sure. He was sure. After he clicked it, his phone started to vibrate. That was odd. He dropped it on to the bed. When he picked it up, the app was gone. Like it had never been there in the first place.

"That didn't really happen, did it?" He asked no one in particular.

After that he left his room. There didn't appear to be anything different about the world. Josh just went about his day like normal. Indeed, he didn't notice a single change. Well, at least until the following morning...

A fascinating starting point, no? If you like this thread and it's potential, you should consider giving it a like!

What's different about the world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)