More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's different about the world?

He gets in contact with his dead girlfriend

'Josh, why are you acting so strange?' Olivia was standing before him. As if nothing had happened. As if she was still alive.

'Is this isn't real. You can't be here.'

She stepped closer, looking confused.

'And why are you naked? Why are we both naked?' Josh pinched himself. Was it a dream? It didn't feel like one.

'And who are these people?' Silent figures were standing in the fog. There were all looking in his directing. Waiting, doing nothing. Josh couldn't see their faces.

He yelped as something stroke against his leg. A black cat. He'd seen it in Spain a year ago. Back then, it was lying dead on the side of the road.

Liv stepped closer. She was holding something against her chest. It was white and fluffy and fitted right between her naked tits. 'Is that ... Fluffy?'

'Josh? You're really creeping me out right now.' Liv's lip trembled. It only did when she was scared. Was it really her?

'But you can't, you died.' His voice cracked as he watched his dead girlfriend step closer. He wanted to hold her. Even if it was just a dream. To hold her one last time.

'I thought you were gone.' Her naked flesh pressed firmly against his own, he could feel the warmth of her body. He could smell her hair. Lavender, the soap he'd bought for her on their trip to Europe.

'How are you still alive?'

'Josh. I am dead. This is the afterlife sweety.'

'I'm ... I'm dead?'

'You're sleeping. Or maybe something bad happened. Did you get hit on the head or something?'

She lets her hand glide over his back. Her soft fingers are calming.

'But why are we naked?'

Liv looks you in the eyes. She's blushing.

'You always remember me naked. You remembered me from before I got sick. I ...

He kissed her trembling lips. They were wet, wet and salty. Or maybe it was his own tears that he tasted.

And then the warmth of her body disappears. Josh looked down as his body started to fade away.

'What's happening to me?' He asked her with a panicked voice.

'Please, Josh. Don't wake up. I'm worried about you. Liv tries to touch him, but her hands glide right through his fading body.

He woke up. What's next.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)