More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

What's different about the world?

What does "Ascension" mean?

"Good morning, Son." A voice called out as Josh was shaken awake. He looked over. It was his father. Odd. He moved out a few years ago.

But, his father wasn't alone here. All around the room, he saw people. His mother, some of his family friends. His girlfriend Sara. His friend Kelly. They were all gathered around the room, smiling at him.

"Wha- What are you all doing here?" He rubbed his eyes. Frankly, an almost as important question was what could be so important as to require waking him up.

"That's a funny thing to ask on your day of Ascention, Josh." His father chuckled. "You can't have forgotten, can you?"

"Maybe, I did?" Josh asked, trying not to let the seeds of apprehension show in his voice. Okay. This was starting to get very Alfred Hitchcock right now.

"That you could even joke about something so important astounds me." Sara rolled her eyes. She walked over and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Come on, baby. Me and your mother planned a feast a for the occasion. It's not every day you get called. The Ones Above know we wouldn't want your last meal to be any old breakfast."

This was the approximate moment that Josh started to panic.

Imma be real with you guys. I have no idea where I'm going with this one, but I'm having fun. If you're also having fun, be sure to give thread a like.

Oh, he fucked up big time, didn't he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)