More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blueman Blueman

What's next?

Just ordinary John Smith

John Smith picked up the ring and looked at the note that followed. Ring of truth, it read, whatever the wearer say becomes truth.

John was excited and quickly put the ring on his finger and exclaimed "I am the most masculine man in the world"

He felt the change go through him, unaware that this was in fact the ring of lies, and whatever you said became the opposite.

John quickly found a mirror and looked in it, to his surprise a very feminine woman stared back. She had long blond hair, and a very sexy face, she had big breasts, a thin waist and a big booty.

He stared at himself in disbelief "this shouldn't happen" he said to himself, he read the note again and realizing that the note also lied, "I should have known, since I am very clever" John suddenly realized his mistake, as he felt thoughts disappear from his mind and his mind suddenly regress.

He looked at himself in the mirror, suddenly unaware of what as happening "That can't be me, I know that I am a man" John said to himself, suddenly remembering that he was in fact a she.

Jina saw herself in the mirror, and noticed her clothes. "Well at least I don't dress like a slut" she said as she walked away. Her clothes suddenly changing to become a very short skirt and a very little top that revealed the underside of her breasts.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)