More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Elist Elist

What's next?

Jason, teenage nerd

It must have been delivered to the wrong address, but as the resident nerd he was handed the PlayStation controller. Jason stared at it, dumbfounded. The gold plating indicated that it was some kind of special edition. He didn't know what to do with it since he didn't even own a PlayStation.

"Get out of the way, dweeb. I need the space for yoga." A girl with pink hair ordered with an unkind expression. It was his step-sister Alice. They were always bickering and did not have a good relationship.

Jason hated how she was vapid and had a huge social media presence through her heavily photoshopped images. She looked very average to him.

Being the younger sibling, Jason had to yield. He stuck his tongue out and got off the sofa. That was when he noticed Alice was standing still with a blank look on her face. Above her head floated the text, Alice Simmons.

"What the hell?"

Jason walked near and saw in his vision a floating button labeled "Interact". He touched it, and Alice said, "Get out of the way dweeb! I need to do yoga!"

It was creepy. Jason inexplicably thought of the golden PlayStation controller. He pressed on the buttons one by one until he toggled the power button, and Alice abruptly resumed motion.

"What are you waiting for? Quit staring at my ass you pervert."

He pressed the button again. This time Alice had started her yoga routine, but she kept repeating the same two poses over and over.

Jason noticed another button aside from "Interact", which was "Edit". When selected, this expanded a mind-boggling menu that governed every physical property of a person.

"This can't be true, right?" Jason selected hair color, and pulled on the slider. Instantly, Alice's hair changed through the color spectrum.

"Holy shit." What in the world was this item? Jason could have so much fun with it!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)