More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Queen Death Queen Death

A test during class, and discovery.

Jack gets 'lucky'

Jack sat down at his desk, the teacher was chatting with another student about an assignment so Jack knew he had a few min before the teacher would start the class, so getting out his notebook as well as his markers, he desided to doodle for a few min, as he loved to draw, even his art teacher liked his drawings.

As he started drawing, he noticed his black marker had ran out of ink, 'Good thing i found that marker this morning' thought Jack as he pulled out the other marker from his pocket, putting the tip to the paper, Jack discovered...it did not work, no matter how many strokes of the marker, he could get no ink.

'Dam, no ink in this marker...great' thought Jack, then he noticed he had black marker mark on his hand, putting the marker to his skin, he dabbed it, and left a ink mark.... hmm, remembering what the website said, he was about to write something when the teacher called out.

"All right class, put your books away, we are going to have a small quiz" everyone groaned at the thought of a test.

Jack quickly put the marker away and got out his pen, getting the test paper Jack had to do a double take, the test had 19 questions, Jack realized that he knew all the answers, so quickly he started filling out each answer, he noticed out of a corner of his eye a few other students where struggling, one was even staring at the roof in confused thought. in no time Jack had finished all 19 questions, putting his hand up he got the teachers attention.

"Yes Mr Jack, do you have a question" asked the teacher.

"um...I am done" said Jack holding the paper up.

The teacher did not look amused, she walked over to Jack and took his test, walked back to her desk to check his answers.

Jack could here the students whispering.

'Cheat'

'teachers pet'

'how did he finish so fast'

'he must of cheated, or just wrote anything'

Jack watched the teachers face, as it went from disappointing to shock, then a smile.

"Students, i see someone is paying attention in class, unlike the rest of you, Mr Jack, you can go to break early" said the teacher, standing up and walking over handing Jack his test back, at the top of the page, was a red mark A.

Jack got his bag and left the room, as he went to run his hand thru his hair, he noticed on his hand was the word 'luck'.

Taking out the marker, staring at it in his hand in shock, the marker made him lucky, he must of wrote it as the teacher cought his attention, Jack could think of a lot of possibility's, but maby another test.... maby on a girl...or himself?

Test again on himself? or a female?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)