More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

But who are you?

Ian the married man

Still in your mid twenties, you love your life. With the wealth to style yourself as you like regardless of any social or work pressures, you take full advantage. Your tall thin frame was topped with a fashionable hairstyle of long and brown on the top while the sides and back are shaved low, though you are known to change the color and style on a whim.

Thankfully you are not going through life alone, as you have found the woman of your dreams. Jennifer is every bit the match for you, wether it be mentally with her doctorate in phycology, socially where she matches your sarcastic wit with her own, or in the bedroom. You are both extremely kinky switches who love to take advantage of each other whenever the opportunity arrives... or get taken advantage of. Physically she is perfection in your eyes, a shorter stouter frame than yours, filled out by both the muscles of her workouts and the bust of her natural gifts. Her long red hair falls in kinky curls, though she often straightens it to pull off a number of styles. Jennifer loves new outfits even more than you, and it seems she is in a new one every day.

You also have a number of servants in the mansion, all young and pretty playthings of you and your wife. They are always decked out in intricate latex or leather outfits depending on their role of that day, or one of your whims. Many where chastity as well, locked with release as a reward for good service or as a prize to compete for. This leaves many of them on a constant sexual edge, a status you and your wife love taking advantage of.

Which adventure do you begin today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)