More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Which adventure do you begin today?

Locktober

Waking up on the first of October, you struggle a bit as it takes you a second to remember what happened. You soon remember last night, the wonderful sex you had with your wife and one of your servants before they bound you in a full latex straight jacket with your ankles chained together, leaving you to sleep like that as your lovely wife cuddled against your helpless body. Your mouth was sore as you had been drooling through a thick rubber ball attached to a head harness. Every year you and your wife switch who would be bound and tormented for the month, and this year it was your turn. You moan in slight frustration as you struggle in your bonds, unable to do anything but still instinctively needing to try.

Soon you see movement as your wife comes in. She climbs on top of you, and you feel her heavy weight shift up until she is straddling your lap. She is wearing a white latex full body dress with a small black waist corset, black knee high lace up boots with white gloves. “Enjoying yourself love?” She laughs as all you can do is groan in your gag and try in vain to grind against her.

“Well I hope you enjoy your first night of many in constant bondage. But I decided to up the game even more this year. Here is the deal love, I’m going to let you decide. You can cum right now, and I will lock up your cock for the rest of the month with no release... or I will lock it up now and you can play a little game to get it unlocked. Your choice.”

She gives a wicked cackle at the end, as her hands start roaming your bound form and her muscular ass starts to grind against your cock. You know the smart decision would be to not cum now... but damn she is tempting.

What do you decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)