More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Which adventure do you begin today?

Preparing a Halloween party

October had been long and hard for all your staff. Maybe that is a poor way to put it, as your entire 15 person staff of high sex drive kinky employees were participating in locktober. Each of them, boy and girl alike, had their privates locked away in custom made belts, only released while bound to be cleaned and immediately relocked away. All were voluntary participating, as you and your wife had set a special reward for the group. If each and every one of your staff could survive the month without cumming, you would throw them a massive Halloween party on the 31st, where they would not only be released, but yourself and your beautiful wife would be the main display of the evening, for them to let their sexual release upon. However, if any staff failed the month long torment, they would become the center of attention in stead.

It was now the 30th of a October, and so far the entire staff has survived. They were all obviously affected by nearly a month of no release, but were giddy with excitement over their prize as they all planned their outfits for the party. This left you and your wife with two option, trying to get someone to break, or prepare for your staffs payback for a month of teasing and torment.

Do you pick on a staff member, and if so, who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)