More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Sgtwolf Sgtwolf

Which adventure do you begin today?

Your birthday celebration

What do you get the man who has the perfect life?

You slowly awoke in you’re large bed your favorite way possible, with the not so surprising revelation of someone blowing you awake. Once you are conscious enough to realize what’s happening, you lift the bedsheets to see your lovely wife deepthroating your cock with expertise. You don’t know how long she was going before you awoke, but you don’t last must longer. Your body tightens and slightly spasms when you cum, shooting everything you have deep into your wife’s throat. She pulls out at the end, catching the last ropes in her mouth.

You fall back, happy in post orgasm bliss, letting your wife crawl seductively out from under the covers and kiss you deeply. You can taste your cum clearly in her tongue, especially as she saved a good amount to give to you.

Breaking the kiss after many passionate moments, your wife says “happy birthday Ian, I hope you liked the start of it.”

“How couldn’t I? You really are the best wife?.”

“Well just wait for the rest of the day. I’ve arranged with all of the staff a fun day. They have all agreed that they’ll give you free reign of themselves, whatever you wish them to do or do to them is fair game. That is, until a certain predetermined time we aren’t going to tell you. At that point, you become the toy for the house, and any and all can use you however they wish. Sound like a fun way to spend your birthday?”

You loved the idea. Many of the staff had soft limits they didn’t want pushed or simply were not as interested in, and it could be a fun way to try things. But the best part was the uncertainty and anticipation of when you’d become the prey, and the chance you’d find yourself very at that moment.

“That sounds amazing my love. But since I have full reign till then, I think I should use the chance in you...”

What do you want to do with your wife?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)