More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Phantompen Phantompen

What trick does Amanda have planned?

Hypnosis

The stage curtains parted, revealing the two magicians and their collection of tools and props to the crowd. Mackenzie and Amanda bowed to the applause that greeted their appearance, their most winning smiles on their faces.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen!" Amanda began as she stepped forward. "You already know my partner and I, and you know what we do, so let's skip the introductions, shall we? We have a very special show planned for tonight. You'll see our magic taken to places you'd never imagine!"

The crowd applauded heartily at this. Assuming the critic Amanda was intent on proving wrong was in the audience, they were at least doing a good job of being courteous during the show itself. This did little to calm Amanda's anger, however.

"Mackenzie, step forward if you would, please." Amanda instructed. Mackenzie stepped forward obediently, sure she was prepared for whatever her friend had in mind for tonight. "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we're going to start off with a display of mind-altering magic. Behold as I put Mackenzie into a hypnotic trance!"

Amanda turned her attention to Mackenzie, her hands reaching up to cover the redhead's eyes as she leaned in and began to mutter a quiet incantation. This wasn't Mackenzie's first time being "hypnotized" for Amanda's act, but something about the way the blonde's voice was droning, the depth of the darkness created by her hands covering Mackenzie's eyes... it all felt different from what was normal.

Little did Mackenzie know that Amanda had discovered the secret to true hypnosis. Rather than a convincing act, Mackenzie's mind would truly be under the influence of whatever Amanda commanded of her.

"Now I know what many of you in the audience must be thinking." Amanda began as she turned away from Mackenzie to face the crowd once again. "How believable is hypnosis on someone I work with? Surely we just rehearsed everything I'd tell her to do beforehand? Well, tell me you still think that after you see her follow THIS command! Mackenzie, I order you to follow my instructions to the letter! Now..."

What does Amanda have Mackenzie do to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)