More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by wicker wicker

What does Amanda have Mackenzie do to start?

Start to strip

"McKenzie," said Amanda, "strip naked below the waist."

Without changing her expression, McKenzie took off her shoes then her hose and garters then her shorts and black silk panties. When she was finished, she stood silently as the crowd applauded, and some men whistled and hollered.

"Put your shoes back on, McKenzie," said Amanda before collecting her assistant's discarded clothing and hiding them behind a curtain.

McKenzie put her shoes back on.

"Now, McKenzie," continued Amanda, "When you awaken, you will not be aware you are naked below the waist. You will think everything about your outfit is normal, but when I say the word twerk, you will turn around lift your coattails and twerk all the while you realize you are naked below the waist but you won't be able to stop twerking until I tell you to sleep. You will wake up when I count down to one. Five...four...."

When she reached one, McKenzie blinked and smiled at the crowd. She looked over at Amanda. "What happened?"

"Why, McKenzie, dear, you were in a trance!" said Amanda. "You clucked like a chicken, thought you were ice cold then burning hot then had itching powder in your shorts."

The crowd laughed as McKenzie blushed. "I don't remember a thing." She stood there naked below the waist for the whole world to see.

time to twerk?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)