More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by kingkhan19 kingkhan19

What does Amanda have Mackenzie do to start?

"Flash the audience!"

Originally written by Phantom Pen at writing.com

For a moment, Ellen was worried that Mackenzie might not follow her command. She wasn't sure just how good her hypnosis was, and it was possible that such a demand might be too much for Mackenzie's subconscious to allow. Once Mackenzie slowly began to reach for the top of her corset, however, Ellen knew she had complete control.

The audience watched with bated breath as Mackenzie's fingers slipped into the cups of her corset and slowly pulled them down. Inch by tantalizing inch, Mackenzie's heavy, pale breasts came into view, her pretty pink nipples erecting slightly in the open air. An amazed silence fell over the crowd, none could believe what they were seeing.

"Wow, you've got a hell of a rack, if you don't mind me saying, Mackenzie!" Ellen said, slapping her assistant on the shoulder. Mackenzie stood impassively, still bearing her breasts.

Ellen couldn't be more proud of herself. Not only was she proving her powers, but she was knocking Mackenzie down a peg or two. Ellen was proud enough of her own perky B-cups, but she knew that it was Mackenzie's chest her audience really ogled. It was high time the redhead give the audience what they wanted, Ellen figured. Besides, it'd help get her out of her shell.

"So, Mackenzie, tell me something." Ellen said, pacing around Mackenzie as she spoke. "Would you ever flash an audience of this size willingly?"

"No." Mackenzie answered curtly.

"And if you found yourself topless in front of such a crowd, what would you do?" Ellen asked.

"I would run away, trying to cover myself. I would be overcome with embarrassment and humiliation." Mackenzie replied in monotone. "My modesty means much to me."

This was something Ellen could work with. If Mackenzie was so conservative about her privates, then Ellen could prove her hypnosis beyond a shadow of a doubt by pushing things even further! With this twisted logic in mind, Ellen concocted her next command for her hypnotized assistant.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)