More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Is Blaze Preparing Lois For?

Hymen Restoration

The demon's tongue plunged as deep as possible into Lois' cunt, at depths greater than any human tongue could reach. The reporter panted, staring down at Blaze, whose nose was buried in the reporter's neatly trimmed black pubic hair, staring into Lois' eyes with her own unblinking, white-on-white gaze. The human woman shuddered as she swore, absolutely swore, that she felt something lick her cervix...

Then the tongue began to withdraw...and now Lois gasped, not in pain, but in some stranger sensation than she had ever felt before. Blaze withdrew her tongue slowly, lazily, eyes on Lois the entire time, watching her reaction...and the reporter could not repulse a shudder of a very different kind, as the stimulation put her over the edge, gasping softly, muscles in her thighs tensing and strumming on either side of Blaze's head.

As the demon's tongue withdrew, Lois expected a sense of absence...or perhaps a trail of corruption, leading straight to the core of her being. Yet what she truly felt, as the crimson muscle withdrew back, back by aching millimeter after millimeter was a kind of...tightness. A sensation so long out of her experience that Lois had forgotten what it had been like before...before...and then the sick horror of what Blaze was doing came to Lois in a flash.

Women don't really get 'loose' from being fucked; Lois knew that. Women who had undergone childbirth sometimes had complications, and age would impact things down there... Sphincters lose their elasticity, muscles bend and break and heal. But Lois had none of that, or none that she had been aware of.

Except now...now there was a feeling of tightening inside of her, and as Blaze's tongue withdrew almost to the entrance of her canal, she felt a strange, terrible itch, all around the well-lubricated hole, and knew what it was.

Blaze's hands move over the top of Lois' thighs, fingers spread wide and broad, so the demon's thumbs could pin the reporter's labia's back, and the pinkies could anchor themselves on the ether side of the leg. Once, just once, Lois tried to close her legs...and found the hands as rigid and unmoving as steel.

"Feel it?" Blaze hissed, still staring into Lois' eyes.

"What did you do?" Lois whispered.

The demon's smile was like a lop-sided leer.

"I've restored your hymen, my dear. You're like a virgin again..." Blaze rose then, upper body heaving up, so that her swollen cockhead rested against the entrance to Lois' cunt, the purple helmet pressing against the newly restored membrane. "...just like the very first time."

Does Lois Have Any Last Words?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)