More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What happens next?

He runs into old friends

Tying his hair into a small bun, his hands moving with a concerning familiarity, Jason continued making his way down the mall, his pace faster than before. That old man had slowed him down, and he was starting to run out of time – Kelly would be expecting him soon.

He was once again distracted when he noticed a pair of girls exiting a nearby store. It took him a double take, but after a quick glance he recognized the two of them: Dana and Isabell, two girls he’d gone to highschool with.

While he’d never been close with them, he remembered them fondly. Dana with her long red hair, tits as large as melons bouncing on her chest, and a body any girl would die for. It was no secret that she recently picked up a modelling gig and, unshamefully, he followed her career on Instagram.

Isabell was equally attractive. While he tits weren’t as big as her friends, her blonde hair and blue eyes gave her an innocent, somewhat ditzy demeanor. Valedictorian in highschool, her bimbo-ish looks masked one of the brightest mind Jason had even come across. Last he heard, she had blown through university and was currently pursuing a Masters in microbiology.

He eyed the girls from across the hallway, wondering if he should go talk to them. He hadn’t seen them in person since highschool and, truth be told, he’d been kind of a wallflower back then. Rarely did he have good luck with women.

Jason sighed. “Come on man, go talk to them!” he said to himself, trying to muster up some sort of courage. “Girls like you enough, what do you have to lose?”

His words made him pause and he shook his head. He was right; what DID he have to lose? It’s not like he was uncomfortable around girls. All his life, women seemed to gyrate around him. Even in highschool, he never knew one girl who openly disliked him.

Taking his chances, he approached the two girls, calling after them. “Dana! Isabell! Wait up!”

Upon hearing him, the two young women turned, looking to see who was yelling at them.

“Huh?” They stopped, taking a moment to focus on the young man approaching them. “Oh my god! No way! Jason!? Is that you?”

With his slight jog, Jason quickly caught up to them. Somewhat short for breath – sports had never been his strong suit either – he quickly checked the two girls out with a small glance, relishing being able to see them closer in person. Making eye contact, he grinned. “Hey girls, it’s been a while!”

“I’ll say!” Dana started while Isabell squealed and gave Jason a small hug. “We haven’t seen you since, what, graduation? You haven’t changed a bit!”

Jason disengaged himself from Isabell’s grasp, smiling at the fact that she was just as affectionate as ever. “I could say the same for the two of you! I heard you recently found yourself a modelling gig, Dana!”

The girl blushed and gave a small curtsy in thanks. Isabell laughed, picking up the conversation. “Yeah! You should see her shoots! She got real lucky, the agency she’s with is one of the best in town.”

“Although,” Isabell continued, giving Jason a small smirk, “I’ve heard you’ve gotten a bit of luck yourself. Word on the street is that you’ve found yourself a gorgeous girlfriend.”

That made him pause. How did they know about Kelly? “Who told you that?”

At his question, the girls exploded in a fit of giggles, Dana waving her hand as though she was dismissing his question.

“Oh please! You act as though girls don’t talk! You’ve always been surrounded by women Jason. Heck, some of us would even bet back in highschool on who you’d eventually end up with. Of course we kept tabs on you.”

Well, that was certainly new. While he had been friendly with the ladies, not once did he ever feel like they were taking interest in his love affairs. Had he known, he would’ve truly given them something to gossip about back in highschool. Despite how nice he’d been with all of them, Kelly’s the first girlfriend he’d ever had.

Not that he’d ever tell them that!

How does he respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)