More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Where were you planning on going?

Haunted House

Old Maggie Southwork was a young woman who was rumored to both live and die in your small town of Jacksonville. The reason for her nickname was because of her "old heart" which means she acted like a cliche grumpy old person despite being in her late twenties. The woman never left her two story house and hated about every single kid or teenager who dared to go anywhere near her property.

Nobody knows how or if she was murdered but one day she seems to randomly disappear from the face of the Earth. Her home was empty even after the police thoroughly searched it. Some say a troublesome young adult broke inside and murdered her for acting so rudely to so many of her neighbors.

Either way, it is rumored that Maggie's ghost has haunted her house and punishes anybody who dares set foot into her abode! You might figure whoever decides to go in there dies but that is not the case. A college student was courageous enough to venture inside the haunted building and had gone missing for multiple days until...they were found completely bare ass naked outside of Maggie's house for the entire town to see!

Sure it was a better fate than but not much is scarier than showing a bunch of skin to dozens of random strangers- or even worse- people you know!

Despite the multiple warnings to stay away from the evil place, your friends practically you to come here, on Halloween night of all days!

Were you dared to come alone or are you with a group of friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)