More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SpiralFelix SpiralFelix

Which option does Mackenzie try? Or does she continue brainstorming?

Going to her friend Isabel's place

Chapter originally written by shyexposure on writing . com

Mackenzie decided to head off for her former mentee's place and ask for some help there. It was a lot closer than the other areas, plus it was a bit more out of the way, so being seen as she ran to Isabel's seemed less likely. With her mind made up, Mackenzie ran as if her life depended on it towards her sister's house.

Unbeknownst to Mackenzie, a few changes had come over Isabel in the past few years. Isabel had been the brunt of so many nude happenings, that she'd slowly came around to secretly liking them, and wanted others to share in her newfound excitement. Of course, on the surface she still acted like a modest shut-in. But beneath that facade was an ever blooming exhibitionist...

As Mackenzie ran the two blocks to her old friend's place, she was frantically looking around to make sure no one saw her. She had quite a bit of luck, as no one was out on the sidewalks, and only a few cars drove by. Still, any number of people could have been covertly watching from their homes.

Finally racing up the steps of the house, Mackenzie was almost out of breath when she finally reached her destination, though she knew she couldn't just barge in. Calming herself as much as she could in the semi-open space of the front porch, Mackenzie tried to slow her breathing, and finally knocked on the door.

It was an agonizingly long few moments before the latch was thrown and it opened, showing Isabel.

"Kenzie?! What on earth? Why are you standing there in the buff?!" she said incredulously.

"Not my fault, honest!" Mackenzie blurted.

"Then...?" Isabel prompted her to go on, ironically standing in the doorway and keeping Mackenzie outside, though not on purpose.

Mackenzie didn't want to give Isabel any indication that she'd been naked outside on purpose, even if she never meant to take things this far. She instead quickly thought up a lie.

"I had just gotten out of the shower, was headed to get dressed, when someone or something on the door knocked a lot. So when I went to check it, I tripped and fell outside with my towel catching on the inside of the door and pulling it closed on me! And even worse, it was locked!" ranted Mackenzie.

Isabel stood a moment silent. While she understood Mackenzie's plight, and desperately wanted to help her, this was also a chance being presented to her. A once in a lifetime chance to share her hidden experiences with a dear friend she used to be so close to, and still loved so much. She was at an impasse.

What does Isabel decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)