More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

Where does Mackenzie work?

For the news as an on-scene reporter.

Mackenzie Fairbairn was the city's newest rising star. With her stunning looks and natural charisma she was a natural in front of the cameras. This suited her well in her job as the on-scene reporter for Channel 6 News. She'd started as an intern at the station, running menial tasks and getting next to nothing in terms of recognition or opportunity. That all changed when the normal field reported fell sick and needed to be replaced on short notice. Mackenzie knocked her impromptu television premier out of the park, and she became a real member of the news team from that day forward.

Since then, the studio had noticed that Mackenzie's reports always drew in good ratings, and her reputation was helping the image of Channel 6 as a whole. After months of covering small and largely irrelevant stories, the rumor around the office was that the people in charge were planning to have Mackenzie handle the next big story to see how she handled pressure that came from real news.

Today was the day of the next big story. Mackenzie sat in the back of the news van as it hurried through the city, checking over her sharp black suit for any imperfections that would hurt her professional image. Once she was convinced that she looked immaculate, the redhead closed her eyes and tried to calm herself. This was the big time, a story that would be on national television. She couldn't mess this up.

What's the story Mackenzie is on her way to cover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)