More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

What's the story Mackenzie is on her way to cover?

College Riot

After State U had beaten their instate rival Tech for the firs time in a decade, a crowd of rowdy students took the streets to celebrate, bu some went too far, throwing trash cans into the street, breaking car windows, even pulling down street lights and stop signs. Police had shown up in , and scuffles between police and students were breaking out.

The news van arrived as close as the police would allow it. McKenzie got out. She smoothed her tight, knee-length black skirt and white blouse. The blouse only had the top two buttons open. She wore a pair of two-inch black heels. Her hair was parted on her right and pulled back behind her ear. It was stiffly held in place with a lot of hairspray. She checked her make up and hair in a compact mirror then scanned the scene. Police had erected a barricade that kept back a huge crowd of college kids. On the other side of the barricade where burning trash cans, police chasing frat boys, and other frat boys, and couple of sorority girls climbing street lamps or on top of cars.

McKenzie and her cameraman Billy shoved their way to the front of the crowd.

"Watch it, bitch!" said a frat boy McKenzie had elbowed in the ribs as she tried to get closer to the barricade.

"Oh, go play some beer pong or something," said McKenzie. She and Billy made their way to the barricade.

"No further!" said a police officer in full riot gear, holding up his hand.

"But we're the press!" said McKenzie.

"Yeah, and publicity for this doesn't help!" said the cop. He turned his back on McKenzie.

"We've got to get closer!" said McKenzie. She and Billy put their elbows on the barricade.

What McKenzie did not know was that a few tipsy frat boys had sneaked up behind her and were set to sabotage this pushy bitch. One of the boys winked at the other and knelt down behind McKenzie.

what do the boys do to McKenzie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)