More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by whiteballs whiteballs

What's next?

Faye's Backstory: Blindfolded

Hi folks. It's Faye. Again.

I guess you were wondering why we are having a Story Contest. Of course, it's our 10th anniversary. But that's just the surface. Every idea has some deeper inspiration-- and the idea of having a story contest was inspired by real events.... that happened to me. So, hear me out.

I woke up this morning, not in my room, and not in my comfy clothes.

I really didn't want to wake up from that dream. It felt like all my buttons were pushed correctly. All my nerve endings were triggered to that sweet spot between pain and pleasure. Call it heaven, or nirvana. It was a different kind of high.

Out of habit, I reached out for my phone, but instead of a side table, I felt the softness of cloth against a hard glass wall. I slowly opened my eyes-- and that was when I realized it was not my room.

Panic filled my head. "Whose room is this? Why am I here?" I asked myself. "What happened last night? Was I too drunk to remember?" I glanced cautiously at the crumbled sheets beside me. I exhaled in relief-- no blood and no dead body. Of course, my life could never be as interesting or as bizzare as Cassie Bowden's. I'm just an underpaid mascot-- not really a role I expected from my journalism degree-- anyway, CHYOA is a literary company. And... why am I naked? I don't usually sleep in the nude.

As I peeled off some whitish transparent stuff that had dried on my abdomen, the soreness of my joints slowly begins to register its presence-- much more the soreness of my pussy. The realization that followed overwhelmed my senses. It was not a dream.

I. Had. Wild. Sex. Last. Night.

I grinned at my pussy and whispered, "Your two-week haitus is finally over."

As I glanced at the mirror, I noticed a strip of black cloth tangled into my bronde hair. "A blindfold?" I asked myself. "And did we use handcuffs?" I scanned the marbel floor for one and noticed a monotone-colored sheet of paper.

I picked up the sheet and read the text printed on it. "Immerse yourself in a sensory dating experience. This is not your ordinary 'blind date'. Our 'Blindfolded Date' is just what it is-- and more. You enter blindfolded and you leave blindfolded. Your identity and the identity of your partner are never divulged to either of you, which is why recording devices are not allowed. However everything that happens in your hexagon unit is recorded by our stereoscopic cameras for your safety and for legal purposes. The recording will be deleted within 72 hours of the event if no untoward incident occurs. Our staff will assist you at the entrance to your hexagon unit to ensure that protocol is followed. Enjoy yourselves. ---- The Sestina Corporation."

No wonder I didn't have my phone. "But who was my date?" I asked myself. "Did he see my face while I was asleep? Was it even a he?" Oh God. The details are hazy but the feeling is still intensely etched in my mind. Is there some mind control involved in this setup?

I perused the other side of the sheet. A non-disclosure agreement was printed, with all its legalese. And there were two signatures at the bottom. One of them appeared to be mine. "How am I even going to enjoy the thrill and depth of the experience if I am not allowed to share it with anyone?" I asked myself.

I proceeded towards the bathroom to clear my head. Maybe a cold shower would refresh my memories. On the sink was a handwritten note addressed to me, weighted by an empty wine bottle. "This may be out first and last meetup. I haven't seen your face, but I have experienced your body and your soul. Last night was mind-blowing and sack-draining. You have inspired me to write more stories for CHYOA. I wish we could meet again outside this hexagon. PS: If you haven't yet been to CHYOA, you should check out its website."

"Shit! Of all the places the wine would smudge, why would it be the name of my partner last night?" I asked myself.

I didn't use my real name Faye, so whoever he is, he knows what happened in that hexagon, and he knows how the name I used is related to my real name. He knows that I omitted one sentence from the note he wrote.

The truth is, I suggested this contest to my boss so that I could get to know my partner in the hexagon. My boss actually didn't like the idea but my blowjob convinced him.

I hope, no one from Sestina Corporation is reading this. I also hope my boss does not fire me for utilizing company resources for my personal interest.

----- + ----- + ----- + ----- + -----

More than 3 days have passed since that night of sensory overload. My CHYOA account has been swamped with over a hundred messages from people claiming to be my partner that night. I have filtered it down to 16, by asking what they remembered about the color and shape of my trimmed pussy. Of course, my bronde hair is dyed, so they couldn't just simply guess.

I have further asked the remaining 16 persons what the missing sentence was. To my surprise, two of them correctly provided it. How is that even possible? Is the other guy part of the cleaning staff who simply saw the note after my partner had left? I am really at a loss for what to do next.

My roommate Ella has suggested that I schedule another date with each of them, and then compare which experience felt as close as the first one. I should be blindfolded again to make this sort of scientifically comparable, but will it work? Isn't there another way to tell who's who?

Maybe I should just give each of them a blowjob. Maybe it may trigger my memories of what really happened. But what if we didn't even have a blowjob? Then, I won't be triggering any memory at all. But isn't it absurd to have a night of sex without even a blowjob?

But every time I say the word 'blowjob', it's my boss' cock that comes to mind. Oh no! This experimental plan is contaminated. A mere blowjob would not suffice at all. Maybe adding another act would make it a more reliable metric. Boobs--ass--pussy--mouth, that's four basic fucks, taken two at a time, including sequence and variants, how many permutations would that be? Gosh. I'm overthinking again.

I also have received a call from Sestina Corporation, demanding that I take down my post. I hope CHYOA doesn't yield to the pressure.

Folks. Message me some suggestions please. I really don't want to wait too long.

How do I determine who was my date?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)