More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Becki C Becki C

What's next?

Faith in friends

Ellie lazily flicked through the magazine as she lounged on the sofa, the television on but the volume turned low. It was late at night, and she had the flat to herself. Her husband, Matthew, was visiting his family, and she had taken advantage of having the flat to herself by binging trashy reality shows.

She yawned and stretched her legs out in front of her, resting her feet on the coffee table. She turned the page and scanned the adverts. She was too tired to read the articles so was instead flicking through the pages, stopping to look at anything that caught her eye. Ellie settled on a page that featured a model in a green cocktail dress with a deep neckline and a hem that ended above her knees. But it was the model's hair that really caught Ellie's attention. She had long black hair, thick and luxurious. She reached out and ran her finger down the glossy page. The hair looked so soft, and Ellie wished she had hair like that. Her own was mid-length and straight, a deep copper colour.

As she stared at the hair, she began to feel a tingling sensation inside her head. Her body became heavy, and her arms and legs started to feel warm and relaxed. Ellie felt lightheaded. Her mind wandered as she thought about the hair and what it would be like to have hair that beautiful and silky. Her thoughts grew more vivid, and Ellie closed her eyes, imagining the model's hair on her own head. She imagined how the model's hair would feel, how she would be able to run her fingers through the thick black strands, letting the ends trail over her shoulders.

Ellie suddenly gasped as her eyes flew open. A wave of energy surged through her body, causing her to arch her back. As the wave passed through her, Ellie felt her hair moving on her head. She reached up and touched the top of her head, and her eyes grew wide with surprise. Her hair was no longer the colour of a sunset. It was now jet-black. Ellie's hands moved all over her head as she felt her new locks.

"Holy shit!" Ellie exclaimed, sitting up straight. She reached for her phone but stopped when she noticed that her hand had changed. Her nails were painted bright red, and her skin was a deep olive colour.

"What the fuck?!" Ellie looked down at her body and saw that she was wearing the same green dress as the model. In fact, she was the model. She looked down at her body, her eyes roaming over her chest, her stomach, her hips, and her legs. Ellie's hand flew to her mouth as she saw her thighs, smooth and toned, and her calves, tapering into delicate ankles.

Ellie finally picked up her phone and opened the camera app. She switched to the front-facing camera and nearly dropped her phone in shock. She was looking at herself, but it wasn't herself. It was the model from the magazine, her black hair cascading down her back, her dark eyes framed by thick lashes.

"I don't fucking believe this," Ellie said to no one in particular. "This can't be real."

Ellie felt her eyes glazing over as she tried to process what was happening. Her body was still tingling, and she could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

Ellie made to move her thumb to take a photo but it slipped and her phone clattered to the floor. She tried to stand, but her legs wobbled, and she sank back onto the sofa.

"I feel so weird," Ellie mumbled. "So weak. I feel like I could sleep forever."

She lay back and closed her eyes, her breathing shallow. She could feel her hair brushing against her neck and her cheek, the soft material of the dress rustling as she moved. Within seconds, Ellie was asleep.

***

Ellie was jolted awake by the sound of a siren passing outside the window. She sat up, her heart racing. It was still dark, and she was disoriented.

"What the hell?" Ellie rubbed her eyes and looked around. She sat up and looked down at her body. She was wearing her usual pajamas, a faded t-shirt and jogging bottoms. She pulled a strand of hair forward and stared at it. It was the auburn colour she was used to, and her skin was its usual pale hue.

"It was just a dream," Ellie mumbled. "It must have been. But it felt so real."

Ellie reached down and picked up her phone from where it had fallen on the floor. The time showed it was a little past 2 am. Ellie stood and stretched, trying to shake the strange feeling she had. She made her way to the bathroom, her bare feet padding softly on the floor. She flicked on the light and winced as her eyes adjusted to the brightness. She stood in front of the mirror and stared at her reflection. Her hair was disheveled, and her eyes had dark circles under them.

"You're losing your mind, Ellie," she whispered. "No more late-night reading before bed."

After using the toilet and washing her hands, Ellie shuffled back to the living room. She turned off the television and the lights, making her way through the darkened flat to the bedroom.

Ellie climbed into bed and pulled the covers up to her chin, trying to forget about the strange dream. But it lingered in the back of her mind, and she found herself drifting back to sleep with the image of the model's hair still fresh in her mind.

***

The next morning, Ellie awoke to the sound of her alarm blaring. She reached out and swatted at her phone, shutting off the noise. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, trying to wake up. Images of her dream came flooding back, and she felt a shiver run down her spine.

"Get a grip, Ellie," she muttered. "It was just a dream."

She had her friend, Sara, coming round later that morning, and she was determined to put the weird experience behind her. She went through her normal morning routine, showering and dressing, before heading into the kitchen to grab some breakfast. As she ate, she flicked through her phone, catching up on the news and social media. There was nothing out of the ordinary, and soon she felt more like herself.

That was until she glanced at the magazine lying on the coffee table. Suddenly, it all came rushing back, and Ellie had to fight the urge to throw the magazine in the bin.

"Stop being stupid," she said to herself. "It was just a dream."

Despite her self-assurances, she still found herself avoiding the magazine. Instead, she tidied the flat, preparing for Sara's visit. As she worked, Ellie tried to focus on mundane things, pushing the dream to the back of her mind.

Just after midday, the doorbell rang, and Ellie went to let Sara in. She was dressed casually wearing jeans and a hoodie, ready for a day of chatting and watching TV. Sara held a bottle of wine and a bag filled with snacks.

"Hey," Sara said, giving Ellie a quick hug. "I brought the essentials."

"Thanks," Ellie replied, taking the bag and bottle. "Come on in."

They headed into the living room and settled down on the sofa. Sara poured them each a glass of wine while Ellie chose something to watch.

"So," Sara said, handing Ellie a glass. "How's things? How's work?"

Ellie took a sip of her wine and shrugged. "It's okay. Busy, but that's normal."

"And Matthew? How's he?"

"He's good. He's seeing his parents this weekend, so I've got the place to myself."

"Lucky you. Some peace and quiet," Sara said, a grin on her face.

Ellie chuckled. "Yeah, that's what I thought. I've just ended up reading some magazines and bingeing on reality TV shows." On mentioning magazines, Ellie's mind drifted back to the dream.

"You okay?" Sara asked, her eyes narrowing. "You've gone all quiet."

"Sorry, I'm just a bit tired," Ellie lied. "I didn't sleep well."

"Bad dreams?"

"Something like that."

Sara didn't push the matter, and they spent the afternoon watching a movie and talking. They finished the wine and moved onto prosecco, laughing and joking. Soon they were reminiscing about their favourite teenage TV shows.

"Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my all-time favourite," Ellie said, her eyes shining. "I still love it now. It's a classic."

"I know," Sara agreed. "It was so cool. I always wanted to be like Buffy."

"Me too. Well, maybe more like Faith. She was a badass." Ellie chuckled, thinking about how her teenage self had idolized the character.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about her," Sara said. "She was pretty cool, wasn't she?"

"I was so obsessed with her," Ellie admitted. "I remember watching her on screen and just wanting to be like her. To be strong and sexy and fearless."

"Why don't we watch an episode?" Sara suggested. "We can pretend we're teenagers again."

Ellie laughed, but nodded. "Okay, let's do it."

Sara grabbed the remote and started searching for the show. She flicked through the various streaming but couldn't find it.

"Shit," Sara said. "Maybe they've taken it off the platforms. We might have to go old school and watch a DVD."

"Lucky for you, I've still got my box set," Ellie said, standing up and moving to the shelves by the TV. She scanned the titles before pulling out the Buffy collection.

"Oosh! Knew I had it," Ellie said, holding the case aloft.

"Nice one," Sara replied, grinning. "Put it on, then."

Ellie started to pull out the first season from the case but paused. Faith wasn't in the first season, so Ellie instead picked up the third season, sliding the case from the box set.

"Here she is," Ellie said, flourishing the case. "Season three."

"Let me guess, because it's the one with Faith," Sara said, chuckling.

"Yep! If you couldn't tell from the cover," Ellie replied, pointing at the image of Ellie Dushku as Faith on the front. Ellie slotted the disc into the player and returned to the sofa, placing the case on the coffee table.

Sara craned forward and grabbed the case, looking at the image of Faith and Buffy. They were both wearing leather trousers, Faith in a red tank top, and Buffy in a long-sleeved black shirt.

"You know, I thought you'd be more of a Buffy fan," Sara commented, holding the case up to Ellie. "You were blonde when you were younger, right? I remember seeing a picture."

"I was," Ellie agreed, reaching over and taking the case back. She brushed her finger over the image, lingering on Faith's face. "But I was always more drawn to Faith. She was the rebel. She did what she wanted, and she didn't care what people thought."

"Fair enough," Sara said, turning back to the TV as the episode started.

But Ellie remained fixated on the case, her eyes locked on the image of Faith. She remembered how she used to look at this picture and imagine what it would be like to be like Faith, to be strong and independent. Ellie felt her mind wandering, the image blurring as her thoughts took over.

As she stared, her body began to feel heavy and warm, and it began to tingle all over. A wave of energy passed through her body, causing her to arch her back. The energy intensified, and Ellie watched in amazement as her hand began to change. Her skin darkened, and her nails shortened and became painted black.

Ellie gasped and dropped the case. Her body trembled as another wave of energy surged through her. Her other hand changed, and she watched as her skin grew darker and her fingers became slender.

"Oh my god!" Sara exclaimed, her eyes wide with shock. "What's happening?"

Ellie tried to speak, but no words came out. She could only watch as her body transformed. Her breasts swelled, pressing against her t-shirt. Her hips widened, and her thighs grew thicker.

The energy passed through her, and she could feel her clothes shifting, tightening, and stretching to accommodate her new form. Her t-shirt stretched across her chest, the hem rising to reveal her toned midriff. Her jogging bottoms grew tighter and morphed from loose-fitting cotton to skintight leather.

"Jesus, Ellie," Sara said, her voice trembling. "You're turning into Faith!"

"I'm... I'm..." Ellie stuttered, her eyes flitting between her hands and the rest of her body. Her voice had deepened, and her accent was now American.

"Fucking hell," Sara breathed, reaching out and touching Ellie's arm. "This is unreal."

"It's impossible," Ellie murmured, her own voice sounding foreign to her. She staggered to her feet, her legs unsteady. She wobbled slightly before managing to balance.

Sara watched in stunned silence as Ellie moved towards the mirror in the hallway. Ellie's movements were stiff and jerky, and she walked like a baby giraffe. Sara followed, watching as Ellie came to a stop in front of the mirror.

"Holy shit," Sara gasped. "You're like a twin."

Ellie's eyes were wide, and her mouth hung open as she stared at her reflection. She could hardly believe what she was seeing. She looked just like Faith. Her skin was dark and smooth, her hair thick and glossy, and her lips full and pouty.

"I'm, I'm—" Ellie stammered, her eyes flitting from her face to her body. She traced her fingers over her cheek, her jaw, her lips. Her reflection followed, mimicking her movements.

Ellie's heart was racing, and her breathing was shallow. She felt faint, and her body was tingling. She could hardly believe what was happening.

"But how?" Sara asked, her eyes darting over Ellie's new body. "This is insane."

Ellie's thoughts were running wild. How had this happened? She had transformed into an exact copy of Faith, down to the last detail.

"I-I don't know," Ellie said, her voice faltering. "This is insane! I thought I was dreaming last night, but it was real. I was her."

"Wait, this happened before?" Sara asked, her tone incredulous.

Ellie nodded, her eyes fixed on her reflection. She couldn't believe it was true, but the evidence was staring back at her.

"I had this crazy dream last night," Ellie explained. "I transformed into a model in a magazine. It was the craziest thing I've ever experienced. I woke up and was back to myself. But it was like it had really happened."

Sara stared at Ellie, her expression one of disbelief. "This is so weird."

"I know. I thought it was just a dream," Ellie shook her head.

Sara reached for the DVD case and stared at the image. "You look just like her."

Ellie nodded, her eyes still glued to her reflection.

"Do you think I could, uh, transform into Buffy?" Sara asked, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

"What? I don't even know how I did it," Ellie replied, finally turning to look at Sara.

"But you've done it twice," Sara reasoned. "What were you doing each time?"

"I was—well, the first time I was looking at the model," Ellie said, remembering the night before. "I was thinking about how much I liked her hair and wishing I could have the same style. And then, this time, I was thinking about Faith and how I wanted to be like her."

"So maybe you need to have an intense desire to be like someone?" Sara suggested, her brow furrowed in concentration. She gazed intently at the image of Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy on the DVD case, willing herself to transform. She strained, her eyes bulging and her cheeks reddening.

"Sara, what are you doing?" Ellie asked, moving from the mirror to sit next to Sara on the sofa.

"I'm trying to turn into Buffy," came Sara's strained reply. "But it's not working."

"Wait, I was touching the images both times," Ellie said, gesturing to the DVD case. "Maybe you need to do that too."

Sara reached out and placed her fingers on the image of Sarah Michelle Gellar, closing her eyes and concentrating once more. Her brow furrowed, and her lips pressed together in a thin line. After a few moments, she sighed and opened her eyes, shaking her head.

"It's not working," Sara said, her tone frustrated.

"Try again," Ellie encouraged, resting her hand on Sara's arm. "Maybe try to visualize yourself as Buffy, what it would be like if you were her."

Sara nodded, determination written across her face. She closed her eyes and imagined herself as Buffy, fighting evil and saving the world. She pictured herself in her trademark leather trousers, her blonde hair cascading down her shoulders. She imagined the weight of a stake in her hand and the thrill of hunting down vampires. She felt a rush of adrenaline as she fought and staked the evil creatures.

Suddenly, Sara felt a tingling sensation all over her body. Her skin felt like it was being pricked with a thousand needles, and she felt a wave of energy pass through her. She heard a gasp from Ellie and opened her eyes.

Sara's body was transforming. Her hair was turning from a light brown to a bright blonde. Her skin was growing tanned and smooth. Her eyes were becoming a deep blue. And her clothes were morphing into the leather trousers and black top that Buffy wore in the TV show.

"Oh my god," Sara said, her voice barely a whisper. "It's working."

Ellie watched in awe as Sara continued to change. Her body was now almost identical to Sarah Michelle Gellar's. Her chest had grown, and her waist had narrowed. She was now an exact copy of the actress.

"This is unreal," Ellie breathed. "We're not dreaming. This is actually happening."

"I feel incredible," Sara said, her hands tracing over her new body. "I'm frigging Buffy! I can't believe it!"

"Me neither," Ellie replied, her gaze drifting over her friend's new form.

Sara stood, her movements graceful and sure. She walked towards the mirror, her footsteps light and confident. She came to a stop in front of the mirror and peered at her reflection, a grin spreading across her face.

"This is amazing," Sara said, her voice breathless. "I can't believe we can actually transform like this. What are the chances?"

"It's unbelievable," Ellie agreed, joining her friend at the mirror.

They gazed at their reflections, taking in their transformed bodies. They looked like they had stepped straight out of the TV show.

"We look so good," Sara said, running her hands over her leather-clad hips.

Ellie nodded, her eyes flitting from her own reflection to Sara's. "We do."

"What would Matthew say if he could see us now?" Sara asked, her expression mischievous.

"He'd be speechless," Ellie replied, laughing. "I bet he wouldn't even be able to form words."

"That's what I was thinking," Sara said, chuckling. "He'd probably be too busy drooling over our hot bodies."

"Well, it is a good body," Ellie replied, running her hands over her toned stomach.

"And these clothes are incredible," Sara added, gesturing to her leather trousers. "So tight and sexy. I feel like I could slay some vampires in these. We should go out dressed like this. Imagine the looks we'd get."

Ellie laughed. "Yes, and imagine the attention we'd get from men. We'd have to beat them off with a stick."

"We'd have to fight them off with a stake," Sara corrected, grinning. "That's what Buffy would do." She pretended to dust an imaginary vampire, thrusting an imaginary stake into his heart.

"Ooh, look at you," Ellie said, admiring Sara's new fighting moves. "You're a natural."

"I'm a slayer," Sara replied, getting into character. "It's what I do. I fight evil and kill vampires." Her eyes were fierce and her posture was strong.

Ellie giggled, watching Sara's performance.

"What are you laughing at?" Sara demanded. "You think I can't fight? I'll show you."

She launched herself at Ellie, who squealed and ran away. Sara chased her around the room, both girls laughing. Sara grabbed Ellie's arm and spun her around, pressing her against the wall.

"I've got you now," Sara growled. "You can't escape."

"Is that right?" Ellie replied, a challenge in her voice. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Whatever I want," Sara purred, her voice husky.

She pressed her body against Ellie's, pinning her to the wall. She trailed her fingers down Ellie's neck, teasing the sensitive skin.

"Do you like that?" Sara whispered, her breath hot against Ellie's ear.

"Mm, yes," Ellie moaned, her body responding to Sara's touch.

"Good," Sara murmured, her lips brushing against Ellie's neck. "I want you to enjoy this."

Her hands continued their exploration, skimming over Ellie's curves. She cupped Ellie's breasts, eliciting a gasp of pleasure. Sara smiled, satisfied, and leaned in to kiss Ellie, her lips soft and sensual.

Ellie felt her body melting under Sara's touch, her arousal building with every passing moment. Sara's tongue danced against her own, teasing and tantalizing. Sara's hands continued their exploration, trailing down Ellie's stomach and finding the hem of her shirt.

"Let's get this off," Sara murmured, her voice husky. She tugged the shirt up and over Ellie's head, tossing it aside. Her hands immediately found their way to Ellie's bare skin, dancing over her stomach and chest.

"This is every fanboy's fantasy," Sara said, her voice a low growl. "Buffy and Faith, together."

Ellie gasped as Sara's fingers deftly unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her breasts were exposed, and Sara wasted no time in touching and teasing them, rolling Ellie's nipples between her fingers.

"Mmm, that feels good," Ellie moaned, her back arching against the wall.

"I know," Sara replied, her tone smug. "I know exactly how to make you feel good."

She kissed her way down Ellie's neck, pausing to nibble on her collarbone before continuing her journey south. Her lips brushed against the swell of Ellie's breasts, her tongue darting out to taste the salty skin.

"You're so sexy," Sara murmured, her eyes dark with desire.

She licked and sucked her way across Ellie's chest, finally capturing one of her nipples in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive bud, making Ellie gasp and moan.

"God, yes," Ellie panted, her hands tangling in Sara's hair.

She pulled Sara's face closer, encouraging her to continue her ministrations. Sara obliged, her fingers replacing her tongue as she lavished attention on Ellie's other breast.

"Fuck, Buffy," Ellie groaned, her hips grinding against Sara's. "You're driving me crazy."

"Good," Sara said, smirking. "That's exactly what I want."

Her hands moved lower, finding the zipper of Ellie's leather trousers and slowly undoing it. She slipped her hand inside, her fingers gliding over Ellie's wetness.

"You're so wet for me," Sara whispered, her tone sultry.

"Only for you, Buffy," Ellie breathed, her voice catching in her throat.

Sara stroked her fingers against Ellie's swollen clit, making her moan and shudder. She rubbed slow, steady circles, drawing out the pleasure.

"Mm, fuck," Ellie gasped, her hips bucking against Sara's hand. "That feels so good."

Sara smirked and increased the pace, her fingers sliding over Ellie's slick flesh.

"Oh god, I'm going to come," Ellie moaned, her thighs trembling.

Sara grinned and leaned in, capturing Ellie's lips in a passionate kiss. Their tongues entwined, and their bodies moved together, sharing the pleasure.

Sara's hand kept up its steady rhythm, her fingers teasing and taunting Ellie's aching clit.

"Come for me, Faith," Sara murmured, her breath hot against Ellie's cheek.

Ellie moaned, her body tensing as she approached the brink of ecstasy. Sara's skilled fingers sent her hurtling over the edge, her orgasm crashing over her like a tidal wave.

"Buffy, yes," Ellie gasped, her hips jerking and her body trembling with pleasure.

Sara held her close, their bodies pressed together as Ellie rode out the waves of her climax.

"Fuck, that was amazing," Ellie breathed, her eyes fluttering open.

"I'm the Slayer, remember," Sara said, smirking. "I always aim to please."

"You certainly did," Ellie said, a smile tugging at her lips. "But now it's my turn."

Sara's smirk grew wider. "I thought you'd never ask."

Ellie reached out and began to peel the clothes off Sara's perfect body. Sara helped her, tugging at the leather and pulling it away from her tanned, toned skin.

"Look at you, Buffy," Ellie said, her eyes drinking in the sight of Sara's naked form. "You're stunning."

"I know," Sara replied, her confidence bordering on arrogance.

"Just what all the boys dream of," Ellie added, a hint of bitterness in her voice. She grabbed Sara and kissed her hard, her tongue pushing its way into her mouth.

Ellie's hands roamed over Sara's body, exploring every curve and valley. She squeezed her arse and then moved to her tits, kneading them gently.

"So perfect," Ellie whispered, her lips brushing against Sara's. She firmly took hold of Sara's wrists and pulled her towards the sofa, pushing her down on to it.

Ellie was in control now, and she intended to use it. She climbed on top of Sara and straddled her hips, gazing down at her.

"I'm going to make you scream, Buffy," she growled, her eyes dark with desire.

"Bring it on, Faith," Sara replied, her tone cocky.

Ellie grasped a handful of Sara's long blonde hair and tugged, exposing her neck. She bent her head and began kissing and nibbling the sensitive skin.

Sara moaned, her body writhing beneath Ellie's.

"Do you like that?" Ellie whispered, her lips brushing against Sara's ear.

"Yes," Sara panted, her voice ragged.

Ellie continued her on Sara's neck, biting and sucking at the delicate skin. She trailed her lips down to Sara's collarbone, leaving a trail of kisses along the way.

Sara's breathing was becoming laboured, her chest heaving as Ellie's hands explored her body. Ellie cupped Sara's breasts, squeezing and teasing her nipples.

"You're so fucking hot, Buffy," Ellie said, her voice hoarse with desire. "Let's see what all the fuss is about."

She slipped off the sofa and knelt on the floor, parting Sara's legs. Ellie inhaled the musky scent of Sara's arousal and smiled. She leaned forward, her tongue darting out to lick the length of Sara's wetness.

"Fuck, that feels good," Sara moaned, her hands tangling in Ellie's hair.

Ellie's tongue continued its journey, tasting and teasing Sara's sensitive flesh. She circled her clit and then pressed her tongue against it, sending jolts of pleasure through Sara's body.

"Oh god, yes," Sara cried, her hips bucking against Ellie's face.

Ellie lapped at Sara's wetness, her tongue delving deep inside her. Sara moaned and writhed, her body aching with pleasure.

"Please, Faith, please," she begged, her voice trembling.

"Please what, Buffy?" Ellie teased, her tone smug.

"Please make me come," Sara gasped, her body taut with need.

Ellie smirked and buried her face between Sara's thighs, her tongue dancing across Sara's aching clit.

"Mm, yes, oh, god, that's it," Sara moaned, her hips rocking against Ellie's face.

Ellie licked and sucked at Sara's pussy, her tongue flicking against her swollen bud. Sara's body was tensing, her thighs quivering as she approached her peak.

"Please, Faith," she panted, her voice ragged. "Please make me come."

Ellie pulled away from Sara's pussy and looked up at her, her lips glistening with moisture.

"Do you really want me to make you come, Buffy?" she asked, her voice husky.

"Yes, oh god, yes," Sara whimpered, her hips bucking against Ellie's chin.

Ellie smirked and lowered her head, her tongue hovering over Sara's pulsing clit. She blew on it, the cool air causing Sara to gasp.

"Are you sure, Buffy?" Ellie teased, her eyes flashing.

"Please," Sara begged, her voice barely a whisper. "Make me come."

Ellie smirked and placed a kiss on Sara's pussy, her lips brushing against her wet flesh.

"Say I'm better than Angel," Ellie growled.

"You're better than Angel," Sara panted, her hips rocking desperately against Ellie's mouth.

"Say it like you mean it."

"You're better than Angel! Faith, you're better than him! I'm begging you, just let me come."

"Hmm," Ellie purred, her voice a low rumble. "You sound like you mean it."

Ellie licked her way up to Sara's clit and began to suck on it, her lips tugging on the sensitive flesh.

"Oh, god, yes," Sara cried, her hands gripping Ellie's head. "Please, don't stop."

Ellie flicked her tongue across Sara's clit, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Sara writhed and bucked, her hips grinding against Ellie's face.

"Don't stop, Faith," she panted, her breath ragged. "Please, don't stop."

This time, Ellie didn't tease. This time, she gave Sara exactly what she needed.

She licked and sucked and nibbled at Sara's aching clit, bringing her to the edge of ecstasy.

"Fuck, Faith, yes, just like that," Sara moaned, her entire body tensing.

Ellie pushed two fingers into Sara's slick heat, curling them inside her as she continued her on Sara's clit.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come, don't stop, don't stop," Sara cried, her hands grasping at the sofa cushions.

With one final lick and suck, Ellie sent Sara careening over the edge, her orgasm hitting her with the of a freight train.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Sara chanted, her body shuddering and shaking as she came.

Ellie continued licking and sucking, prolonging Sara's pleasure until she collapsed, spent, on the sofa.

"Oh my god, Faith," Sara breathed, her body trembling. "That was incredible."

Ellie grinned and climbed onto the sofa, straddling Sara's hips. She leaned in and kissed her, their tongues entwining.

"You're not so bad yourself, Buffy," Ellie murmured, her lips brushing against Sara's cheek.

The girls lay in each other's arms, their bodies pressed together. They basked in the afterglow, their hearts pounding.

"That was..." Ellie started, trailing off.

"Incredible," Sara finished, her voice hoarse.

"Yeah," Ellie agreed, her eyes shining.

The girls gazed at each other, their faces flushed with pleasure.

"Who would've thought playing Buffy and Faith could be so much fun?" Sara laughed.

"I know, right? I thought it was just nerdy boys who'd get off on that," Ellie giggled.

"Fuck, I feel tired," Sara yawned, stretching her arms above her head.

"Well, you did just get fucked senseless by Faith," Ellie smirked.

"Hmm, I don't think I'll ever look at Buffy and Faith the same way again," Sara laughed.

"Same," Ellie agreed.

They held each other and closed their eyes, drifting off to sleep.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)