More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Zeebop Zeebop

Time For What?

End: The Birthing

The cramp rolled over Lois in a wave, her whole body trying to contort in on itself, a terrible pressure suddenly focused on her crotch. The reporter wanted to deny what had jut happened, what was happening, to tell herself it was all a dream...and as she panted, feeling the last aching remnants of the pain relax from her muscles, a cold perspiration forming on her brow, she could almost do that.

The room was dark—but it was still Lois' bedroom in her apartment, she was sure of that. The bed she was on was her own, the familiar shape and scent of the pillows she had slept on a thousand times. The only light she could see was the dim glow from her laptop, away in the kitchen. Just enough to give shape to the darkness.

There were others there. The one who had been fucking her was a gangly shape at the foot of the bed, her warm, strong hands now on Lois' thighs. The reporter couldn't see much of her over the swollen mountain of her own belly. The others moved around the room. Lois caught a shadow of breast and rounded hips, smooth naked stomachs as they passed between her and the entrance tot he kitchen, limned against the light in those moments, and knew they were women. Naked women. She counted four of them.

The second pain hit her unexpectedly as the first. One of the women started counting, a soft Metropolis accent, one Mississippi, two Mississippi... And Lois could not deny anymore what was happening.

"Your contractions have started," the voice came from the presence behind Lois' belly. One of the hands moved to stroke her belly, then slipped down. Lois felt the fingers caress the opening to her vagina. "You've started to dilate. But it will be a while yet. Do you know how it is, with the women in your family."

Lois tried to control her breathing, ancient visions of Lamaze classes from a dozen movies came back to her, but she couldn't bring herself to do any of that. Not yet.

"My...my mother," the reporter sighed at the memory. "When she had my sister it was long. Sixteen hours. They almost did a c-section."

"Well, hopefully it won't take you that long." The phantom fingers left Lois' cunt, and reached around to grab her hand. The pregnant woman realized, then, that she was gripping the sheets tightly with both hands. With an effort, she relaxed her grip—and the smooth, strong fingers slipped into her own. Almost by instinct, Lois gave a little squeeze. Then a big squeeze, as the next contraction came.

There was no more talk, for a while, except for the woman who counted off the minutes between contractions, which were getting closer together. Long minutes were growing shorter and shorter. Every third contraction or so Lois could feel her lover's hand leave her thigh, to go exploring in her pussy. Measuring the dilation. Stroking the wet tunnel. Even after their lovemaking earlier, Lois was...uncomfortably on edge. She could feel the stiffness of her nipples, the way her cunt gushed as those fingers stroked inside of her. Under other circumstances, she would have been dying for a fuck. What made it worse, she could judge her own progress as her lover slipped another finger into her.

The others were not idle. Aside from the woman counting, another had fetched the idol, cradling the gravid image in front of her. All four of them were describing a horseshoe path around the bed, and Lois, through the sweat and pain, cast her thought back to some old birthing hut, back in the Neolithic—the women of the tribe clustered around the new mother-to-be, scaring off the spirits, fetching water, and whatever the hell else they did.

In time, there were no more minutes between contractions, only seconds...and now Lois could feel an entire hand in her gaping cunt, and a tremendous pressure bearing down inside of her. There were no comparison to anything Lois had ever felt before. It was like she had swallowed a bowling ball and it wanted out. She could feel something inside of her start to give. Then her lover gave her hand a squeeze, and said the obvious thing:

"Push."

Now the others came forward, to the bed, one on either side. Strong, soft hands grabbed Lois as shoulder and ankle. Leaning into them, Lois brought her legs up, spreading her cunt even more, and tried to arch her back as far forward as her swollen stomach and tits would allow...and then she pushed. Muscles strained in her thighs and lower back, but it was her pelvic muscles that stretched and strained.

The contraction ended, and with it Lois' effort. Her thighs quaked from the strain, and she sucked in air greedily.

"Good. Focus on your breathing. The next contraction should be here soon. Remember—Push!"

Lois' heart hammered in her chest, and she couldn't breathe properly, her fat breasts, stiff nipples leaking milk, weighed down her chest, and her belly pushed up against her diaphragm. Yet when the next contraction came, the reporter gritted her teeth and bared down.

Something inside her moved.

It was like being fucked in reverse. Like some huge toy had been shoved up inside of her and was making its way back down her birth canal, stretching her already-dilated cunt out as it went...and Lois felt a wave of shame and guilt he realized the sexual excitement was building as it moved, centimeter by centimeter, inch by inch, down her fuckhole.

"It's crowning!"

Lois wheezed, cheeks puffing in and out as she felt her labia stretch and strain, pushed open from inside. It was bigger than anything she had ever had in her. The pain was so intense she thought that her vagina would rip and tear. The whole length of it, she felt, was moving through her canal, like God withdrawing his erection, leaving ruination in his wake.

She came.

The orgasm caught her as the baby's head just cleared her outer lips, the small sense of relief as the over-stretched cunt relaxed just a bit setting Lois off, and she spasmed in a way that was distinctly different from the contractions that she had been experiencing. It was one of those long, rolling orgasms that Lois had rarely experienced in her life, that seemed to peak and continue for up to a minute—and her lover's hand left her own, and she could feel something tugging on the baby, its shoulders squeezing out through her lips, and that set Lois off again, until it was out, all the way out, and her pussy just felt like a cavernous empty space.

The count ceased. There was a wet slap, and a cry...a cry that in the reporter's post-orgasmic haze melted her heart. She wanted to hold it, to hug it to her chest, to press its mouth to her swollen teats.

Then the next contraction rolled over Lois, and her lover was back between her legs.

"Looks like it's time for the next one. Give me a good push now..."

And that was when Lois noticed that her belly, while reduced from where the tremendous size it had been, was still noticeably large and distended...and as the dawn peeked in from beneath the curtains on the window, Lois wondered how many more she had to go.

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)