More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Does Lois Experience?

End: Orgasmic Birth

Within the summoning circle Lois arched her back, bare thighs flexing as every muscle within her was exerted to expel the stone mass. She could feel it in her birth canal, even if she could no longer see it distending the skin of her stomach, longer and fatter than before. What was worse, the reporter could feel her body betray her, sexual excitement building as the hard mass stretched her channel beyond anything she had ever experienced or dreamed of...it was like being fucked from the inside out.

The contraction ended, and Lois fell back, panting. She had lost count of time, focused only on the duration of contractions, which were coming faster and faster.

And I'm getting closer and closer to coming, Lois admitted to herself, reaching down with one hand to rub the erect clit above her aching pussy, pressing hard against her button.

She didn't have to reach down to know her vagina was fully dilated now...whatever that meant in terms of what she was trying to pass. Babies were soft, squishy, even the bones of their skulls not yet fused so they could squeeze safely through their mother's channel.

Even then, some of them don't survive, Lois swallowed. Their heads are too big to pass through the hips, get stuck...and mother and child die. I wonder if that's what happened to the other women?

Lois could just imagine the other women who had been in this position...subject to the cult's strange rituals, trying to make their demon incarnate in their own flesh. Had any succeeded? Had any...died?

The reporter's ruminations were cut off as the next contraction began. A little tightening of the muscles at the back of the spine, that stretched out like a wave. Lois instinctively started to bear down, exhausted pelvic muscles straining to the breaking point, ass clenching, legs braced, abs screaming...and she could feel it move.

Little by little, it slid forward, stretching her vaginal canal as it went, lubricated by her internal wetness...she was sitting in a puddle of her own drooling cunt juice...it was like the one time that Lois had tried to hold a dildo inside of her, all day. The constant presence of something inside of her, the agitation and excitement of every little movement, so that after a few hours she was on edge, ready to rub herself to climax at any opportunity...except this was bigger, so much bigger, and it seemed to have a schedule of its own.

Lois felt air on the inside of her pussy lips. Reaching down between her legs, she was shocked by how far apart her pussy lips were stretched...four fingers could pass through without touching the walls...and then her fingertips touched something hard and round and wet. Her finger traced the shape gently...round like a ball...

I'm crowning. The half-naked woman realized.

She panted, rubbing her clit furiously as she felt the muscles tighten at the back of her spine again. The reporter's nipples were hard as rocks, poking out through her shirt, the whole length of her pussy on fire as she felt the contraction start, and Lois pushed down with everything she had.

Pain. Movement. Slow and inexorable, the weight pressed down. The lips of her pussy bulged outwards, distorted from within, a dark mass pushing pas her lips. Through the clit-rubbing, jaw-clenching haze of pain and sensual excitement, Lois wished she could have a mirror so that she could see her cunt getting wrecked.

Fears flashed through her mind, mental images that sent her heart thumping even faster in her chest. The lips stretched to their breaking point, tearing. The whole of her uterus falling out, total vaginal prolapse as this thing turned her inside out. The crack as a hip broke...

Lois stuffed her jacket sleeve into her mouth and bit down hard as her pussy, stretched to its limit, spread even further. She screamed into the wadded fabric, but her fingers were a blur on her aching clitoris and then pain and orgasm blurred together into a long, hazy moment as every tired muscle within her squeezed at once, nerves electric, clit burning, cunt trying to squeeze down on something hard...and then there was a sudden slackening in her cunt...muscles tightening on empty air, spasming gently in shock and reflex as the contraction and orgasm ended...and Lois could feel the sudden, strange emptiness inside of her, as if five pounds lighter, as if her cunt had been scraped raw..

She stopped trying to scream in order to breath. Then she heard a cry...

Staring down between her legs, in the middle of the puddle of her own juices, the lines of the summoning circle half-erased from the fluids she'd unleashed and the rubbing of her ass and feet, was a baby. Wet, eyes closed, chubby. Dark hair like Lois' own, her skin a vibrant, unnatural scarlet. Flesh and blood, not stone, though Lois could have sworn it was hard and unyielding the entire time it was inside of her.

"Oh...wow." Lois heard her own voice out loud, choked by exhaustion, mental and physical. "This has been a wild night."

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)