More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Does Lois Need?

End: Lois Needs The Dick

Lois Lane leaned back, one hand still holding the pink cock that had emerged from the crimson pussy that had popped out of the magic book that she had stolen from the temple beneath the club. This was crazy. Everything about this was insane and yet—she could feel it in her hand, warm and hard, skin soft and pliable beneath her fingers—and her pussy was wet.

I want this cock, Lois admitted to herself. It was a feeling she knew from dates, the ones where she knew at the beginning of the evening that she was going to fuck somebody, and it was only a question of when and where and how, not if.

Women joked about scratching the itch, but that was always what it was like inside of her when she got to that point where she really needed sex...some incessant internal nexus that demanded attention, slowly growing until it consumed her every idle moment.

With her free hand, the reporter fished around in the drawer by the bed, and came up with a length of black silk ribbon. Carefully, Lois wrapped it around the base of the cock, as close to the vulva as she dared, and tied it tight enough that the veins began to bulge along the length of the shaft, and the liver-colored head swelled tight as a drum, growing even darker in color.

"Now," Lois hissed, as though the book could hear her. "I don't know if you can cum, but you can't cum until I allow it. And you can't go soft until I allow it. Not until I've had my fill with you."

Her heart beat, not with fear but giddy excitement as she carefully placed the book on the center of the bed, glad that it was of sturdy construction. Very carefully, she lifted a leg and raised herself on her knees, the book directly below her...the red vagina with the pink prick standing tall, swollen with impotent fury by the black ribbon tied around the base.

She lowered herself. The swollen head brushed her pussy lips. Lois had to adjust her position, just a little, to allow for penetration. Reached down and spread her lips wide as she maneuvered the cockhead into her dripping cunt...heart hammering in her chest, sweat beginning to bead beneath her arms, nipples hard as pebbles...and then as she felt it inside of her, she sat down, in one swift movement, her ass slapping into the dry vellum of the book.

Lois gave out a little sigh of contentment. It was...perfect. She bit her lip and shifted her ass a little, feeling how snug the fat cock was inside of her, without going too deep. Her pussy kissed the demonic vulva rooted in the book, her juices dripping down into the crimson cunny, mixing together...

It was better than a dildo, because it was alive and warm; the reporter could feel it throb and twitch inside of her. Yet at the same time, she didn't have to deal with a man at all.

"I can ride this cock all night," she muttered aloud, grinding her pussy against the book-cunt. "As long as I want. No cumming too early, no getting tired, no needing to take a piss..." Lois laughed aloud. "I wonder how many witches have fucked you, thinking the same thing. A dick all to myself."

Yet there was that itch inside of her. Lois smile died slowly, as the gentle heat of the cock began to suffuse her insides, exciting her even more. This isn't going to last all night. Oh no, not at all.

She began to move.

Squatting on the bed, Lois used her legs to lift herself up and down, feeling herself slide along the swollen stiffness that transfixed her. The reporter was no stranger to dildos, and this was much the same thing, as she established a steady rhythm, humping the book gently, feeling the heat and pleasure build inside of her.

Closing her eyes, Lois Lane could almost imagine herself mounted on the perfect, patient lover...a superman that would never wilt on her...and the reporter's hands found her own breasts as she bounced up and down on the demonic dick, fingers grasping and teasing at the hard nipples, wishing they were big enough she could bring them up to her mouth and suck them. Maybe something the book can help me with...later.

Arching her back and raising her ass, Lois found the sweet spot—the g-spot—the unscratchable point of internal anatomy that sent shivers down her spine each time the swollen cockhead rubbed against it—and quickened her pace until she was bouncing up and down, little mewling gasps emerging involuntarily on each pass as she fucked herself against the disembodied dick, harder and faster, building up speed, feeling the juices splatter onto the page below and not caring a bit...

"Oh yes...oh yes...right there...fuck me. I'm your dirty little bitch, your whore, your slut, your cunt," the words tumbled out of her, edged with desperation as she felt her climax build within her...but not yet. her fisted bundled the bedsheets together as she put more weight, slamming her hips down, feeling her cunt smack wetly into the blazing heat of the pussy below, the cock inside her giving off so much heat she though she would melt.

"You like that? You like that? Good because I'm going to fuck you until you love me. This is only the beginning. Going to straddle this dick every single night, until I go blind...just fucking ram it in, whenever I want, and you're going to love it." Lois was driving her hips onto the cock now, legs spread wide, thighs trembling, so close...

In her mind's eye, Lois felt the imaginary lover she was humping fade away...until there was only the cock. The stiff, hot pillar was all she needed now, she knew. No more fucking about with vibrators and dates. This was all the sex she ever wanted or needed. Her pussy slammed into the book so hard she could feel her clit press against the red puffy vulva below...she was right on the edge...but she wanted, needed, one thing more.

"Okay baby. You've been a good fucktoy. But now I have one last command..." Lois' voice shook as she tried to hold back her climax, right hand fiddling with the black ribbon bound around the base of the cock. "I want to do it together, okay? You and me at the same time. So do it..." she pulled the ribbon away.

"...cum for me."

Lois slammed her cunt down, pushing the cock as deep into her as it could go—and she felt the prick tense and swell, just that little bit inside of her.

Just as the first splash of scalding semen hit her womb, the reporter's climax started. A whole-body spasm that began with her cunt squeezing down on that dick for all it was worth, trying to trap every drop of jism inside her as the demonic babybatter exploded within her, and radiating out from there as her toes curled and thighs squeezed so tight she was afraid she was going to dislocate something. The breath seemed frozen in her lungs, eyes screwed tight, imagining the white fountain inside of her and feeling the hot wet warmth leaking out around her pussy, smearing into the demonic cunt below.

For all her lovers, Lois had never managed the pornographer's trick of cumming together with any of them. Not until now. She had thought to keep the cock tied up until she came, but this...this was better. This was what she wanted and needed. And as she felt the cock soften, the fucked-out reporter let herself fall backwards onto the bed, panting happily, one hand playing with her happily sore cunt.

Idly, she brought the sticky fingers to her face. Jet-black goo ran down them, and Lois was too engrossed in her post-coital haze to even worry about it.

"Demon jizz," she smiled to herself. "Of course it's black." And she brought it to her face and sucked it off her fingers. Like salty snot. Not even as bad as human cum.

When her heart had settled down, and the flush had died from her skin, the sweat gone cool...Lois sat up and looked at the book. It was still turned to the same page, but pussy and cock were gone, replaced once more by the red wound of an illustration. The reporter smiled as she closed the book, and hugged it to her breasts.

It had been a wild night. There was lot to do tomorrow—those women were still missing. She needed to find out more about that cult, and the demon they worshiped. Definitely needed more time studying the book, to find out what else it could do...but all that could wait.

Lois closed her eyes, hugging the grimoire to her chest, and dreamed about what she would do with it tomorrow night.

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)