More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Which character would you like to learn more about?

Dana

Name: Dana

Bio: A classic bully and delinquent, Dana spends the bulk of her time at school terrorizing her fellow students. When she isn't outright humiliating and domineering others by , she plays elaborate pranks, less good-natured and more mortifying than those carried out by certain other mischievous students.

Personality: Gruff and selfish, Dana takes what she wants and lets little stand in her way. While she can get along with a select few people, most other students around the school are potential targets, particularly those already towards the bottom of the social ladder. That being said, she can be placated away from outright cruelty if she gets her kicks some other way, and isn't immune to the rare attempt at against her either.

(Personality when Stripped): Dana enjoys being naked when it is her own choice, harboring an exhibitionist streak that only grows stronger the more potentially provocative the act, i.e. being naked and/or engaging in sexual activity in off limits parts of the school or trespassing against someone who she holds a grudge against. When someone else has caused Dana to be naked in public, her embarrassment is matched and occasionally edged out by her anger; while she will still try to avoid being seen, she may seem more angry at being out-smarted or outmuscled and the attempt at humiliating her than she would be by her own nudity, and she may prioritize seeking over seeking modesty.

(Personality when Clothed): Dana is particularly delighted to strip a victim or otherwise catch them naked, and revels in exposing someone to a crowd. She isn't above using her own body to tease a target if she believes getting them excited will add to their embarrassment, but at her most sadistic she's content to remain fully clothed while personally parading another person around naked.

Physical Characteristics: Tall, muscular, and wide, Dana is a brick wall of a young woman. Her muscular arms and legs are softened but in no way inhibited by a bit of meat on her bones, and her large breasts, hips, and ass, along with a bit of flab on her stomach, make her an enticing figure when one can get past the initial fear response. Tends to wear heavy boots and jeans, and a light top under an open jacket. Tends to let her pubes grow out a bit.

Cup Size: D

Relationship w/ male Sam: Sam harbors an ill-advised attraction to Dana, and seemingly this is reciprocated. That being said, sometimes love hurts, and whether or not Dana winds up pursuing Sam romantically, it doesn't automatically rule him out for embarrassment. In some ways, it only makes it better for Dana, Sam's arousal at being exposed only strengthening her own arousal, feeding into a loop. That being said, if they both wind up exposed together, or can expose someone else, he and Dana make for surprisingly good partners in crime.

Relationship w/ female Sam: Sam is, to her chagrin, one of Dana's favorite targets, and Sam hasn't mustered up much of a spine to fight back. Dana has only become bolder since they reached senior year, and Sam better hope she can figure something out soon to get away from her or get back at her, or it's only going to keep coming harder and harder.

Additional Relationships: Chris (friend and fellow prankster). Tammy, Zoe (frequent victims.)

Introduction Chapter: Dana - The Bully (Dana's route)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)