More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Where were you planning on going?

Costume Party

You liked Halloween as much as the next person, but it'd been a while since you actually dressed up and participated in the festivities too much. At some point you just got too old to really go trick-or-treating, and you didn't exactly get invited to a lot of costume parties, so you wound up just staying home passing out candy and getting first dibs on the leftovers afterwards.

But not this year! This year, a couple of your friends are bringing you along with them to a party they got invited to, at this big house that belongs to a basically rich, kind of eccentric acquaintance of theirs. It's a lot of people you don't know, which is always a bit of an uneasy prospect, but with your friends there, you shouldn't have any problems. Molly is an outgoing, red-haired pale-skinned woman with more than a little weight to her, with a bubbly personality and a strong will. Nadia, meanwhile, is a dark-haired, dark-skinned woman with a tall-build that starts slender but widens a bit around the hips, and her cool-headed, at times sardonic nature is enough to balance out Molly's energy. Between the two of them, they bring you just out of your shell enough to have a good time.

But who are you, exactly?

Are you male or female?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)