More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darklyte31 darklyte31

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Cock/Clit-ring of Compliance

A stylized silver cock/clit-ring with two vastly different set of functions depending on sex. The way it presents itself to its bearer depends on their sex. When he or she puts it on they shall know these rules.

If a man wears it.

  1. The man will be ‘enhanced’ permanently.
  2. All women must do as he says regardless of will and will always comply, no matter their feelings.
  3. No man can or will interfere with his behavior as they consider his behavior normal and just.
  4. As long as he wears it his cock shall always be as hard as his will.
  5. Any woman can sense when the ring bearer is nearby, even if not knowing what they sense, so won’t be surprised when they are suddenly touched by him.

If a woman wears it.

  1. The woman will be ‘enhanced’ permanently.
  2. No man will interfere with what she does or says.
  3. No woman can or will interfere with her behavior as they consider her behavior normal and just.
  4. The clit-ring will not let its bearer wear any other apparel or accessories.
  5. Any woman in the wearers aura will have a compulsion of submissive obedience to men and lesbians/non-binary’s, etc…
  6. The wearer shall have her sexuality reversed if straight, partially if lesbian, and stay the same if non-binary/bisexual/pansexual/omnisexual/etc.

Who shall wear the ring!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)