More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

What next I wonder?

Characters + Discord (SPOILERS!!!)

All the following images were made using Novelai. I tried Dreamai but it kept having issues. Also, I can't get the links for Myla and Asami's chapters to work. You can find the discord here.


Myla

Myla - The Heiress of the Silver Garden guild. Meet Eric while attending Star Rose Academy, before the story started. They'd meet up for lessons on occasion. Introduced in Chapter 3.

Asami

Asami - Cat girl that was owned by the Katorg guild. Raised as a maid who served Falvo before Eric killed him. Chose to become his maid over being alone and homeless. A member of the Neko tribe of Beast Man. This gives her the ability to view others' memories if they choose to share them. She has the Stigma of Truth allowing her to know when someone lies, but makes her unable to use magic. Introduced in Chapter 12. (Note! Asami has a wound on her cat ear, causing one of the tips to be missing. I couldn't get the AI to make this no matter how I tried it.)

Hino

Hino - The Hieress of the Blue Lotus guild. She met Eric through Myla. She and Myla have been friends since before Eric meet either of them. Introduced in Chapter 29.

Liz

Liz - Liz was raised by Dryads. She adopted their approach to never taking a life unless there's no other option. She'll fight monsters, but she'll refuse to use her magic to harm or kill someone unless absolutely necessary. Introduced in Chapter 37.

Luna

Luna - Luna's a wolf that was changed by the Ancient Wolf Bergeth. His mana changed her and gave her a human form and mind. She still retained her wolf features and lived as the Alpha of her pack. That was until Eric came and became the new pack Alpha. Introduced at the end of Chapter 45.

Gaia

Gaia - Gaia is a Goddess of Life who fought against the Demon God. During the battle, she used up all of her mana. Her body dispersed and her soul was sealed into a necklace. She was given a Link with Eric that allows her to create a magic screen displaying him. She observed his actions and requested he becomes her Champion. Introduced in Chapter 83.

Innu

Innu - Inuu was a Phenoix Fire Wyvern Dungeon Boss that Eric slayed. After being killed, she turned into an egg that would hatch once enough time had passed. Before hatching, Eric Imprinted on her, marking himself as her master. This Evolved her into a Hybrid. She was Introduced after hatching as a Hybrid in Chapter 170.

Ramia

Ramia - Ramia is an Elf who became an Alchemist. She was adopted by human parents who were Alchemists. Due to this, she was constantly looked down on by the other Elves. She met Eric after he saved her from the Goblin Dungeon she was brought to. Introduced in Chapter 181.

Veroan

Verona - Verona is the Goddess of Knowledge. She was the one who told Gaia what she was after she ascended into Godhood. Ever since then she and Gaia have been very close friends. She wanted to help Gaia fight the Demon God, but didn't at Gaia's request. That inaction is her biggest regret. Introduced in Chapter 268.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)