More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 45 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

What Next

Another Dungeon

I walk over the the park to return to the small clearing I learned Flare in. Once I get there I sigh, relieved that its empty. I look at my stealth indicator conforming that I'm alone and take my armor out, aside from my boxers. As well as the Magic Iron and Beast Leather I got from Kallen and Kagiyama. I take a quarter of the iron and leather and use Craft to create a new piece of armor. I know I can upgrade it using these, however I'm worried doing so would keep it as a common piece of junk gear.

Craft Crit!

New Item: Adventures Chestplate Lvl 15, Epic

This piece of armor is suited for those often looking for another adventure. It has a comfortable leather padded inside and durable metal outside. It allows for easy movement of the arms. Gives +35 Defense for your torso. Part of the Adventure Set: 1/4. Durability: 450/450

I just smile looking at it. I store it on my Secondary Equipment slot when I see a new notification.

Craft Lvl 3

Craft will now allow the user to select the desired outcome. (Example is selecting sword instead of random weapon.)

I use Craft to create a new pair of pants smiling even wider now.

New Item: Magic Iron Leggings Lvl 10, Rare

This pair of armored leggings are made of leather and Magic Iron. It has a shiny iron outside ready to block attacks. It is durable and trustworthy. Gives +20 to your waist and legs. Durability 200/200

I smile and put it into my Secondary Equipment slot. I switch to it and cast Create Dungeon. This time instead of leveling up, I'm wanting to cut some trees down.

I look around and see nothing but trees. I smile and pull out my axe. I start swinging at a tree and a notification pops up.

Not a harvestable resource spot

I stare at it for a moment before trying a different tree. I get the same message and groan. I put my axe away and start looking around. After a bit of walking I enter a clearing with a small pool of water. I see a shining yellow stone floating above it and use Observe.

Nature's Spring Core Legendary

This core has been enchanted with numerous nature essences. This causes it to continuously create water with powerful healing effects. Will hover 10 feet of the ground once let go. Linked with: NO NAME.

I on my spit seeing this. A legendary item I just stumbled upon. I sigh and look around. While I'd like it, it said it was linked so I cant use it anyway. However what concerns me is that the linked person has no name. I suddenly hear growling from behind me and turn around. On the other side of the water is a pack of wolves. I use Observe on them to see their stats.

Wolf Lvl 8, Class: Bitter, Title: N/A, RP: -200, Hearts:0

HP: 120/120 MP: 0/0

The wolves are all the same. They're bearing their fangs at me. I draw my sword and cast Flare and Thunder on it making it deal 43-53 with each hit. The moment I finish I hear a howl and the pack moves creating a path in the middle. On the path is a girl, she has above average breasts and curved ass. Above it she has two wolf tails and on her head are a pair of wolf ears. Her skin is a caramel color and she has wolf claws and feet covered in fur going to her elbows and knees. She steps toward me bearing her fangs and completely nude. Then she starts talking.

Luna

"Why Are You Here Human?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)