More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 46 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

"Why Are You Here Human?"

"Wood."

She stares at me confused.

"I came here to cut down a tree." She seems to understand then. She growls before stepping forward.

"You dare steal from us human!" She shouts. I use Observe on her.

NO NAME Lvl 12, Class: Brawler, Title: Pack Leader, RP: -129, Hearts: 0

HP: 350/350 MP: 50/50

"Then you must fight!" She says. Before I can say anything she continues. "A one on one fight. NO MAGICS! Agree and my pack will not interfere." She looks at my flaming sword while saying all this.

"What do I get if I win?" I ask her.

"The winner gets to decide one thing of the loser! I will demand your heart. You may demand the trees." She says. I sigh considering my options. If I refuse I'll have to fight her and her pack. If I accept I just fight her but cant use magic. Suddenly I get an idea and smile.

"Okay, deal." I say sheathing my katana. I step toward her and cast Beastial Strength to add 10 to my Strength and Agility. I see her smile and get ready to fight. I raise my hands and pray I have enough mana. She rushes me and her claws dig into me. I used my arm to block it.

-27 Dmg

I quickly cast Counter Strike and swing my free hand into her belly.

-61.5 Dmg

I quickly hit her again with my wounded arm.

-48 Dmg

Alright, 240.5 left. Suddenly she howls. She charges me again but faster this time. I can't dodge so I raise my hands out to protect my head and cast Healing Hands.

-47 Dmg

+33.5 HP

I cast Counter Strike and hit her back.

-71.5 Dmg

I see her slash with her claws again and barely block and use Counter Strike and Healing Hands again before hitting her back.

-50 Dmg

+33.5

-73 Dmg

She swipes at me again I use Healing Hands and Counter Strike before htting her back.

-60 Dmg

+33.5

-78 Dmg

She collapses on the ground.

NO NAME Defeated! Rewards: +300 Exp, +276$

No item drops since target is alive!

Level Up! Your now Level 9, +10 max HP and MP, +6 Stat Points

"H-how?" She asks. "How were you getting stronger"

"Because you were. I have a skill that lets me turn the damage I receive into strength. Oh and before you get mad you said no magic, not skills." I hear her start growling.

"Fine, you w-win." She can barely say it. "W-what is your demand." I Multicast two H**ealing hands** healing her for 45.4 each, while pulling her up. Her face is full of shock at the most of the pain disappearing.

"My demand is you." I say pulling her close.

"W-what!?"

"I said you. You're strong, no doubt. If I hadn't had my skills I would've lost that fight. And I could use powerful allies like you." She's staring at me in disbelief.

"B-but I cant, I cant leave this spring." She says turning around. "Or my pack." The wolves slowly step forward, however they seem more sad that angry. The walk up the her and she steps towards them. She knells down and starts nodding her head and speaking. "Yes... but I... no your right... okay I will." She turns back to me. "Okay, I will go with you. And I can take the spring but, only if you can prove your a worthy alpha to our pack!" She starts running and signals for me to follow. I start to follow her and can barely keep up. After a few minutes we arrive at a cave. I see her enter it and follow behind her. Looking around all I see is stone and some bones of animals. We start walking deeper into the cave and I see a stone doorway. The doorway seems to have been carved into. There's wolves carved running up the sides from the bottom with a wolf girl leading them on both sides. On the top is a moon shining down brightly on the wolves. She motions for me to enter and I do. Once inside I see I'm in a massive room with a giant stone wolf in the center.

"What is this place?" I ask her.

"This is our sacred chamber. Come." She replies walking forward. I follow after her and we walk up to the wolf's front paws where a small chest is. "Here." She says pointing at the chest and stopping. I look at it, it's small brown and metal and looks straight out of a video game.

"What do I do?" I ask her confused.

"You open it." She gestures to the stone wolf above us. "The soul of our ancestral wolf resides within and will judge you. If you pass the chest will open and you will have me, and the artifacts he left behind."

"What happens if I fail?" I ask looking back at her.

"I don't know, no one ever tried it before." She states calmly. I sigh and debate opening it or leaving. I can probably leave now. I'm not in combat anymore. But these artifacts intrigue me. I can really use the spring she has and her. She's strong and fast. A great fighter and cute to boot. I step forward and reach for the chest. The moment I touch it the world disappears. I'm standing in darkness with only the stone wolf. Then I hear a voice come from inside my head.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE HUMAN!"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)