More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 83 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

How Do They React?

More Talking

The girls view my memory in an instant. Afterward Luna jumps on me and shrieks with joy.

"Your so cool! You have Devil blood! And some kind of ancient being in you!" She says burring her head into my chest and rubbing it around.

"So you were worried because you found out you weren't human?" Asami asks.

"No, I mean kind of, but I'm more worried about the Demon God. His minions found me already, but I don't know if they know who I am." I say, causing Asami to smile and join Luna.

"Good, because it doesn't matter what you are." She says. I start petting the two and we stay like that for a minute before my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and see it's from gramps.

"Hey gramps." I say answering it, causing the girls to look up at me disappointed and wanting more pets.

"Eric, where are you?"

"My Domain, why?"

"Can you come back to the apartment? I have two things to give you." He hangs up before I can answer.

"Sorry girls, I have to go." The two pout but nod and I get up. I put my clothes back on and exit back into my living room. Once there I see my gramps and Claire back on the couch. I sit in the chair across them and Claire starts.

"Eric, you know you parents were helping Gaia now, but do you know what a champion is?" She asks, and I shake my head no. "A champion is a gods chosen one, put simply. They are given a portion of the gods power. In return they execute missions the god gives. An example is being given a mission to clear out undead by the god of rebirth."

"Okay, so why are you asking?" I ask confused.

"Well Eric, like I said yesterday Gaia's soul lives. I've been protecting her from others by keeping her hidden in my Domain. However she's asked that you become her champion. She'll give you more details so here, put this on." My gramps says sliding a wooden box with a glass lid to me. The glass has some kind of magic circle engraved onto it. In the box is a necklace that is made of gold, with small green crystals hanging off it. I open it up and immediately feel power flowing off it. The power feels warm and gentle, almost motherly. I hesitantly take the necklace and put it on, hiding my current one. The moment it's on the world around me changes. I find myself sitting in a massive field that keeps going as far as I can see. I can see a massive tree in the center. The sky is a beautiful blue. I slowly walk to the tree and find a woman sitting in the grass. She has long green hair flowing down to her waist. She's wearing a white robe that hangs loosely from her curves. Her breasts are massive, bigger than any I've seen before. Her robe shows lots of cleavage and hangs from her massive ass. I step forward and she turns to look at me.

Gaia

"Eric, it's good to see you again." She says standing up and walking towards me. Her voice is soft, kind and gentle.

"We've met before?" I ask, knowing I'd remember a woman like her, even at a young age. She giggle and raises one hand to her mouth. Now that she's only a few feet away I see she's only as tall as my neck.

"Yes but it's not surprise you don't remember me. I wasn't in this form, your parents wanted to keep you safe so growing up they told you nothing about your powers. Oh but don't blame them. I asked for there help with the Demon god and they knew you'd be taken hostage if he knew of your existence so they hid it. Anyway I'm sorry, it's been so long since my last chat like this I'm ranting. So when we last meet your mother used Illusion magic to hide my features. Here let's sit, we have much to discuss. Oh yeah, in case you haven't figured it out I'm Gaia, the goddess of life."

What Does She Want

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)