More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 84 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

What Does She Want

A Goddesses Request

"So, why am I here?" I ask sitting down next to her. She giggles again before answering.

"So I take it Zack didn't explain?" She asks slightly annoyed.

"Not really, he said you wanted me to be your champion but said you'd explain." Gaia sighs and looks at me.

"Yes, that's true. Eric I do want you to be my champion. However I need to explain some things first." I nod and she continues. "Okay so, you can only be one God or Goddesses champion at a time. You can quit, however both of us need to agree to it. Now normally I'd be asking you to travel and just help people. But the Demon God is after me and my powers. So now you'd have to fight the Demon God. But, that's it. Just work towards that and I'll be happy."

"But what about your body? You don't want me to help?" Gaia looks taken aback by this, before smiling and looking up at the tree.

"Thank you for thinking of it but you can't. My body need to have my mana circuits running through it, therefore it can only be remade with my mana. All I need is more mana, then I can remake it."

"Okay, so all you want me to do is fight the Demon God? And why are you choosing me? I know my gramps could probably get you to someone more powerful."

"Yes, but I don't want them. Here look Eric." Gaia says reaching out her hand. A small light appears and I can see my body slumped over in my chair. "When you were little your mother made a link between us That'll let me see you whenever I wished. At the time it was to keep an eye on you while we were away. We planned to break it once the Demon God was defeated but well, it didn't go as planned. Anyway, the link remains and I've been watching you. I know how kind you can be and how ruthless you are to those that deserve it. Like when you fought the Golden Devil, you didn't hesitate either time when attacking." Gaia looks up at me and shuffles closer. "So yes, Zack could find someone more powerful, but you're the best choice, you are the son of my most precious friends after all." She says smiling and a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Okay, fine. Ill be your champion Gaia." I say looking at her, she smiles wider and throws her arms around me. I reflexively start petting her, too used to Luna and Asami doing this. I feel her flinch before hugging me tighter. She them pulls off and coughs.

"Sorry about that Eric, I was just exited."

"Don't worry about it, I don't mind." She nods and pauses for a moment.

"Anyway, are you ready? When I make you my champion you'll receive a portion of my powers. However in my weakened state they won't be as grand. But this will still tire you out." I nod and she stands, I start doing the same before she pushes me down. She sits on my lap and before I can say anything she kisses me. The moment our lips meet I feel her magic flow into me. When she pulls away I see her face, flushed red and looking up at me adorably and smiling wide. I'm about to say something when I lose consciousness.

What Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)