More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 181 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

Now What?

A Boss Fight

"Any ideas, Alpha?" Luna asks. I shake my head no but get an idea.

"Girls, stay here for a minute." I say before using Blink to get close to the guards. It takes three to get to them and I cast Ancient Beast Slash on them.

-6076 Dmg

-6076 Dmg

Hobgoblin(2) Slain +2400 Exp, +1102$

Rare Material Drop(2)

I store the drops away as the girls approach. Innu starts to ask what we should do once we go through the door when we hear a scream from the other side. We rush inside and I see the source of the scream. There's a tall Goblin, taller than the Hobgoblins, standing a few feet away from someone else. The Goblin is wearing leather with metal stuck to it. On their back is a large two handed sword, covered in blood and rust. The other person has a cloak on and I can't see their face. But I can see their feet. Their bare and I can see a chain leading from the wall to around their ankle. I quickly Observe the Goblin.

Goblin King Lvl 40, Class: Destroyer, Title: King, RP: -250, Hearts: 0, Weak: None

HP: 5000/5000 MP: 100/100

The King hits the person and they fall to the ground. They sit up, shaking, and the King points to a bottle in his hands. He yells something and raises his hands again. I get a new pop up and close it immediately.

Draconic Rage Activating... Level 4 Confirmed... All Damage Output Increased By 20%, Speed Increased By 20%, Reaction Time Increased By 20%, Control Over Motor Controls... Successful.

I don't wait for the girls or make any plans. The Goblin King turns towards us, having heard Luna growling, and I Blink to him. I appear in front of it and cut its chest as it draws its sword.

-991 Dmg

I duck under its blade as it swings at me and cut deep into its leg.

-991 Dmg

I jump back, my horns detecting his sword is disturbing the mana.

"His sword is magical! Don't get hit!" I shout to the girls who are running towards us. I cast Annihilation Strike on my blade and charge him again. I use my wings to jump over its blade and land, impaling my blade into the Kings shoulder. I tried to get its head but it moved.

-1855 Dmg

I jump off and see Innu and Luna both attack. Innu cuts into the Kings side and Luna jumps, punching him on the chin.

-481 Dmg

-551 Dmg

It stumbles backwards, from both the pain and blow Luna gave it. I run up to it and cut along its throat.

-9910 Dmg (Vital)

Goblin King Slain +2000 Exp, +1582$

Legendary Item Drop

Dungeon Boss Slain

Rewards: +2500 Exp, the Kings Crown

I walk over to the person and feel my Draconic Rage wear off. They back away in fear and I drop my Katana while putting my claws, wings, horns and boots away.

"My name is Eric, I'm not going to hurt you. Can you stand?" I say and ask while slowly reaching out. They hesitantly take my hand and I pull them up. "Do you have any injuries?" I ask getting ready to use my healing magic. They nod and pull back their cloak. They're a woman with white hair. Their hair continues down past their neck and under the cloak. They have two long ears and bright blue eyes. On their left check is a deep cut, with blood running down, and a bruise on her right.

Ramia

I slowly reach up and she backs away. She's probably to scared to let me use Healing Hands. Let's try out Healing Ray then. I think before Multicasting Healing Ray. A small green light appears in my hand with two more on my sides. I send the light at the woman who flinches and raises her hands to block.

+111 HP

+111 HP

+111 HP

Once the light disappears she lowers her hands. Her bruise is gone and the cut only has a faint scar left. She reaches up for it and starts touching her scar.

"W-what is t-this?" She asks, her voice still shaky from fear.

"I used a healing spell. Could you hold up your leg?" I ask before she looks at me scared and confused. I quickly explain why. "Sorry, I want to break the chains on your leg. But I don't want to hut you so if you lifted your leg I could free you." I say and she hesitantly does so. I cast Annihilation Ray after grabbing and holding up the chain. It cuts through and, after a moment, starts to fade into a faint yellow light.

"T-thank you." She says and starts to cry. I walk up and hug her, startling her but she doesn't pull away. I hold her and run my hand down her hair a few times until she calms down. "Th-thank you, again."

"You're welcome. So what will you do now?" I ask and she looks around.

"D-do you have any need for a alchemist?" She asks hesitantly.

"Why?" I ask her, still holding her close.

"W-well, the Go-Goblins attacked t-the caravan I was with. T-they wanted to rob them and took me. T-the King kept me alive t-to make potions. B-but I ram away from home. T-they sai.." I stop her there by petting her.

"Yes, I'd be more than happy to let you stay. And if you decide to leave later I won't stop you." I tell her and she tears up again. I can tell she was forcing herself just now to keep talking and explain what happened. She presses her head against my chest and it's now I notice how short she is. She's, at most, about 4 feet 10 inches tall. Luna walks up behind me with Innu. They're each holding a handle on a large chest, much like the ones in the Ruins, and carry it to me.

"We found this and that." Innu says happily while pointing from the chest to a glowing black crystal in Lunas free hand. I thank them and store the chest and crystal away for later.

"Are you three ready?" I ask and Innu nods, while Luna hugs me, now that the elven woman let go.

"Re-ready for what?" The elf asks.

"To go home." I say with a smile and cast Exit Dungeon before immediately taking us to my Domain.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)