More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 170 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

Can You Tame It?

A New Member

I reach out and see the baby Dragon get ready to attack. I stop my hand before it attacks and it waits. I start to pour my mana out my hand and over the baby Dragon. I can feel it running along the Dragons body. Then everything goes black. I open my eyes and find myself standing alone in a pure darkness. Then a massive wave of fire starts to burn it away. As it approaches ne I don't try to block it or anything, thanks to my Fire Immunity skill. It passes over me and I just feel it's gentle warmth. On the other side of the wave I see a Dragon. This is much bigger than the baby but I somehow know it is the baby. It look at me and starts walking towards me. It starts to shrink with every step and by the time it's in front of of me, it's back to its small size. Its pushes its head towards me and I reach out. I place my hand on its head and my arm gets engulfed in flame. The flames continues up past my shoulder reaches my head. I see my vision get confused in flame and it becomes all I can see. When it disappears I find myself back in the Oasis. I see the baby Dragon is standing in the chest and has its head pushed against my palm. On the back of my hand is a intricate magic circle made of, what seems to be, flame red ink. There are four smaller circles in each corner.

"It worked!" Liz shouts startling both me and the baby Dragon. I turn around and see Myla looking at it. I decide to try out my mark and send an order through it. I see the baby Dragon jump out of the chest. It walks over to Myla and she freezes. It starts rubbing its head against her legs and she smiles wide. She bends her knees and starts to pet it.

"You got the hang of that quick." Liz says proudly while pointing to my mark.

"Yeah, and by the way, you couldn't give me a heads up on the vision I'd be seeing." I say accusingly.

"But that'd ruin all the fun. Besides if you failed then the worst would be you getting some baby Dragon bite scars on your hand." She says smiling and happily.

"It's so cute!" Myla says and I turn back to her and see her holding it in her arms. I smile and look back in the chest. Inside is a soft looking red cushion. I assume it used it as a bed before so I store it away in my inventory. Then I remember the box I found earlier.

"Do any of you know what this is? I found it sticking out of the ground earlier." I say while taking the shiny metal box out of my inventory.

"No idea. It doesn't seem to have an opening." Hino says taking the box and looking over it. She taps it a few times with her ear against it. "It is hallow though. So maybe you could cut it open?" She continues and I sigh.

"Maybe. But I'm worried I'll break whatever is inside if I do." I say and she nods.

"Well, you might not have a choice." She says handing it back to me and I store it away. I turn to the others and smile.

"So, are you girls ready to go home?" I ask and they all nod. We leave back into the Boss room and Liz quickly finds the red door that takes us to the apartment. We leave and I immediately see it's night. "Crap, it's already night." I say and they look out.

"Oh god. My dads going to kill me." Myla says. She sets down the baby Dragon and pulls out her phone. "Hino, Liz, I'm going to ask Scott to pick us up." She continues and they nod.

"Thank you for letting us come along." Liz says to me and I smile.

"No thank you. I wouldn't have been able to slay either the Dragon or Cerberus." I answer and she smiles smugly.

"Damn right! But seriously Eric. Thank you. It was a lot of fun and even though I almost died, I learned a lot as well. And I can't wait to brag to Kallen and Kagiyama that we slayed a Cerberus and a Dragon in one day." She says and I laugh.

"Good luck with that. I get the feeling that they'll chew you out for letting their daughters fight them."

"Oh god, you're right! Eric! You have to hide me. For at least a week." She says and I turn around.

"Nope. You wanted this. Now you have to deal with the consequences." We both laugh.

"He's here!" Myla says putting her phone away.

"That was quick." I say.

"Yeah, turns out our parents we're on their way because they we're getting worried." She answers and I chuckle.

"Of course. Well, I'll see you two tomorrow for school." I tell Myla and Hino and they groan. We say bye and they leave, leaving me, Luna and the baby Dragon alone. I lock the door and we enter my Domain. As soon as we do I see Asami. Next to her is a woman whose covered in dark red scales. She has scales on her arms, legs, cheeks and on the sides of her neck. She has two scale covered wings and a tail. She's naked and has her tail around her waist. Her breast are small and perky and she has a slim waist. I can't make out how big her ass is with her tail in the way. She and Asami turn to me immediately.

Innu

"Fina..." Asami starts but is cut off when the girl next to her jumps up.

"Master!" She says happily and quickly runs over to me and hugs me. I see Luna twitch and and growl.

"Who is she!" Luna says angrily and hugs me tightly.

"Yeah Eric, who is she!" Asami asks.

"I'm Masters." The girl replies.

"Do you have a name?" I ask her and she looks up at me confused.

"Eric, she hatched from the egg you had in your forge. I don't know why a Wyvern Egg hatched her though." Asami says and I remember the message I got when I imprinted on her egg.

"Oh yeah! When I imprinted on her egg I used Lucky Draw. That made her a Hybrid, so is that why she's a woman?"

"Yeah, that's the reason. A Hybrid is a humanoid creature that is not normally humanoid." Asami replies and the girl smiles happily. I decide to Observe her and am shocked by the results.

More Cliffhangers!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)