More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

Thats One Way To Wake Up

Time For School

I step into the shower and start washing myself. While here I decide to use Augment Body on myself. I manage to use it five times.

Augment Body Penis: your penis has grown in size and become harder, +3 END.

Augment Body Head: your mind has become sharper, +3 WIS

Augment Body Head: your mind has become clearer, +3 INT

New Milestone: Intelligence 2

You got your Intelligence to 50! Rewards: One random spell book.

I see the spell book get added to my inventory and decide to look at it when at school sense I won't have time until my free period.

Augment Body Arms: your arms are more nimble, +3 AGI

Augment Body Legs: your legs are stronger, +3 STR

I step out of the shower and see my new daily quest appear.

New Daily Quest: Enter The Gardens

Establish a pact with the Silver Garden guild. Rewards: +3 INT, +3 WIS, and a new skill. Accept: Y/N

Silver Garden, where have I heard of that before... oh shit I forgot Myla's the Silver Garden heiress and a level 14 paladin. I tap the Y before stepping into the kitchen after getting dressed in my dark blue Starose Academy uniform. I store the lunch Asami made me in my inventory thanking and kissing her before leaving and telling her to enter my Domain if anything happens and I might be late. I walk to school and use Observe on everyone I see. When I get to the gates I find Myla talking with another girl, both are in the dark blue Starose uniform. She has short blue hair, lighter than the uniform. She has small breasts unlike Myla's large ones. However her ass is way bigger than Myla's. I curse myself in my thoughts for comparing them.

Hino

I decide to use Observe to mark Myla, figuring ill need it later. Next, I use Observe on her the girl she's talking with.

Myla Garden Lvl 15, Class: Paladin, Title: Heiress To The Silver Garden Guild, RP: 176, Hearts: 2

HP: 290/290 MP: 150/150

Does Myla like me!?

Hino Lotus Lvl 16, Class: Marital Artist, Title: Successor To The Blue Lotus Guild, RP: 54, Hearts: 1

HP: 230/230 MP: 125/125

Observe Lvl 6

Observe will now let you mark an additional target.

I go wide eyed with shock. I can't stop thinking about their levels. I'm not to far behind but still. Anyway why is Myla's RP so high. And the other girl... My thoughts are interrupted when I notice and open a new notification.

New Quest: Smelling The Lotus Flowers

Establish a pact with the Blue Lotus guild. Rewards: +3 INT, +3 WIS, a new skill. Accept: Y/N

I tap on the Y and quickly mark Hino with Observe. After doing this I take a step out from under the shade if a tree I had walked into while using Stealth.

"Ah, Eric good morning!" I hear Myla say as she runs up to me. Hino follows a few feet behind. Despite wanting to walk away and make up an excuse I decide to stay.

"Good morning Myla, I hope your weekend was pleasant. And that you've practiced your transcribing." I say causing her to laugh. RP: +14. Hino walks up confused.

"Sorry Hino, its a joke from our study sessions." Myla says calming down.

"Hmm so you don't just study?" Hino asks.

"No, we joke around sometimes. But we do study, and like I said he's really good, already helped me out multiple times." Myla says turning to Hino.

"So do you think you can ask him? Hino whisperers to Myla.

"Hey Eric, this is my friend Hino, and she has something to ask you." Myla says pushing Hino towards me ignoring her.

"Um, yeah my math grade is slipping and Myla told me about your tutoring sessions and I was hoping you'd have room for another?" Hino asks looking at me.

"Uh yeah sure, that's fine let me have your number so we can work out what you're struggling on." She writes on a piece of paper and hands it to me. +7 RP.

"Thank you, my fathers pretty strict about my grades." She sighs.

"Sorry to hear that, mine are overseas so I'm lucky in that regard." I reply. "Anyway I need to get going." I start walking away before Myla stops me.

"Hang on Eric, can we meet up after school?" She asks quickly catching up with me.

"Sure, what about? Need a quick study session?" I turn and face her, my mind running wild with fear she knows I'm a Lyna to.

"No its something else, sorry its hard to talk about here. Could we meet up back here?" She asks while Hino walks up to her looking a bit confused.

"Sure, ill see you here after school, but I really need to go now." I reply starting to turn around.

"Thanks, and sorry I took up your time." Myla waves as I start leaving. I turn back around and enter the school.

First Period

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)