More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 30 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

First Period

Math

I step into my math class and go sit in my assigned seat. I sit in the far back two away from the corner. I look to the front of the class and see Ms. Robin. She's one of the nicest teachers in the school. She's in her late forties and getting ready for class. Once the bell rings and all students sit she starts the class.

"Alright class, open your textbooks to page 114, we're going to..." I start to tune her out. Ms. Robin is one of those teachers that doesn't care if you don't pay attention as long as your grades are an A. This has been a saving grace for me, since I've been able take a nap most mornings. Today however I have something else in mind. After tapping on Class and doubling checking I see that I only got one of the Spellsword Class skills but that it can have more. I tap on Spellsword and see its description.

Class: Spellsword

A Spellsword is someone who specializes in both magic and swordplay. They are rare among Lyna due to the difficulty it provides. Spellswords are masters of close quarter magic and mid range spells. This causes them to be versatile with their range and unpredictable spells. Class Skills: 1/3.

I read the description and smile. I look at the time and see I have about 50 minutes left, I go ahead and set a 45 minute timer on my phone putting it on vibrate. I start using Meditation while thinking of my Class hoping to get close combat magic. While my Flare and Thunder are good neither will help with swordplay. Well aside from casting them on my blade. I close my eyes and start. I keep thinking of what I'd want close quarter magic to be and my Class. After what feels like minutes my phone starts vibrating in my pocket and I turn it off. I see I have two new notifications and smile opening them.

New Class Skill: Air Slash Lvl 1

Air Slash lets the caster manipulate the air around their blade. This lets them carry it along their blade and add 40% of the casters intelligence to the base damage and deal Wind damage. It also lets the swing and create a Wind slash that travels through the air and deals you weapons damage. MP Cost: 10

New Skill: Shockblast Lvl 1

Shockblast is a low damaging spell used to knockback opponents. Shockblast is cast from the users palm as a small blue wave. Shockwave deals 15% of the casters intelligence as damage before knocking them back.

Good, two new skills that I can use in close quarters. A few seconds later the bell rings and I pack up my textbook. I get up and leave running into Dick, who's waiting in the hallway.

"Come here loser, we need to talk."

Oh, Goodie!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)