More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

What's Next?

A Purrfect Morning

I wake up and lay there for a moment. I wait for my alarm like every morning until I notice a warm pleasant feeling around my waist. She isn't... is she? Oh she definitely is. I look down and see Asami's plump ass to my side, her red tail wiggling back and forth. I see her pink panties with a wet spot growing larger on her pussy. I look further down and see her head bobbing up and down on my dick, unable to get more than two thirds in her mouth and throat. I'm about to say something when I think better of it. I just lay there enjoying the feeling for a few minutes. Eventually I cant take anymore and reach up for the back of her head.

"Sorry about this, Asami." I tell her grabbing the back of her head. She tries to jump off, startled that I'm awake now. I push her head down, pushing myself deeper down her throat than she was taking me before. I hear her moan as I start cumming down her throat. Her hips are shanking and I get a sadistic idea. I let go of her head and she pulls off. The last if my ropes fly onto her face as I raise my hand.

"E-Eric I ca..." a loud SMACK interrupts her as I spank her ass. "N-NYAAN!" I hear her moan out. She quickly turns around and looks at me on her knees now that I'm sitting up. Her face is flushed and covered in my cum and her expression is full of anger. "W-what was that for!"

"Sorry, sorry." I say barley holding back my laughter. "I couldn't help myself. I have a bit of a sadistic side as you've seen." I look her in the eyes before quickly continuing. "Anyways, not that I'm complaining but what was that for?"

"Hmph, w-well I woke up before you and saw your p-p-morning wood. And though I'd be a nice girlfriend and help you out. And your lucky I'm nice or I'd be spanking you back right now!"

"So were making it official then?" She looks to me confused before realizing what she just said. She starts to mutter again before I silence her with a heat pat. "Don't worry, I'm glad to have you as my girlfriend." She starts blushing and looks down. "So was that Nyan after I spanked you because your nice or something else?" I say, teasing her causing her to start stuttering a yes before standing up and walking away.

"O-oh yeah! Eric, this is serious. I need you to come here." She says turning around. I start laughing and she gets mad.

"Sorry, sorry. I just cant take you seriously covered in my cum like that." She blushes before walking over to the bed and wiping her face off on my shirt. "Dang, I shouldn't have said anything. I liked having you marked like that." She blushes and I swear I heard her moan before clearing her throat.

"A-anyway as I was saying. I'm going to share my memory and the knowledge I know of making someone you Citizen. And before you ask, a Citizen is a person you've given access to your Domain. They are given a small piece of your Doman Crystal and limited access to your Domain. Really all it does is allow them to freely enter and exit your Domain. Oh and it also will let us exit through the marked exit which is your apartment so be careful of who you give it to. But don't worry, you can take this back from us at anytime. Any questions?"

"Yeah, one. Why do you keep saying us?"

"O-oh, well I mean, y-your pretty strong, good looking, a-and just great! S-so um I'm assuming you're going to um g-gather a h-harem." I stare at her for a few minutes before she quickly takes my hands and teaches me how to make her a Citizen. I kiss her manipulating the mana to mark her magic circuit making her my subject. A small purple crystal appears in her hands and I pull away. A moment later a small thin line of metal appears attached to the crystal making it a bracelet.

"Asami, I love you."

Thats One Way To Wake Up

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)