More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 37 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

Sweet Dreams

A Strange Dream

I'm floating in darkness and my body feels cold. I try moving but I can't tell if I did or not. I start reaching around feeling nothing at all. After what felt like a minute I see a light. I try reaching out to grab it. The moment I do the light grows and grows pushing away the cold darkness with its blinding warmth. I look towards the center of the brightness and see a figure. I cant make out who but I can hear a voice. Its too far away to hear more than a faint mumble. I try moving closer when everything starts to crack. It reminds me of when I exit Dungeons. I hear the voice get more frantic. Then all is quiets and I wake up.

I sit up in the bed I'm laying in. I look around and see I'm in a room I don't recognize. I quickly open my inventory and see my Domain Crystal. I sigh relieved that I have a way out if needed. I look around and see my makeshift armor and katana on a table. I get up and equip them noticing I still have my ring and necklace. I go over to the door and turn the doorknob. Surprisingly its not locked and opens up in a long hallway. I see lots of doors down each side of the hallway. I close the door behind me and start walking down the hall. I see potted plants and small tables lined with various decorative weapons or armors. I slowly grab the doorknob of the door at the end of the hall. I start to slowly open it when I hear a door down the hall open up. I quickly open the door the rest of the way and enter, silently shutting it behind me. I turn around and my heart stops. I see a big oval table with four people seated. They're all looking at me. The first right in front of me at the head of the table is a man. He's wearing a thin layer of leather and has a scar across his left eye and continues down past his lips. His hair is short and silver and he has a slight beard. He looks to be in his mid 40's. On his right is another man, this one is wearing a t-shirt and jeans. His hair is blue and goes down to his shoulders. He looks to be in his mid 40's too. Next to him is a woman. She has the same blue hair going down past her shoulders. She has a white one piece dress on. She looks to be in her late 30's. Across from her, to the first mans left, sits another woman. She has two green pigtails and a yellow t-shirt and sweatpants. She looks to be around my age, if not younger. I try to reach for the door handle behind me, but it opens from the other side.

Liz

"Hey dad, Eric isn't..." Myla trails off seeing me and I freeze up. Stuck between wanting to run as fast as I can or staying and possibly getting answers. I'm about to make a decision when someone puts their hand on my shoulder.

"Now let's not do anything stupid." I turn around and see the man with silver hair standing behind me. I jump in my skin, having not heard or sensed him move. "We don't mean you any harm and I'm sure your confused so lets sit and chat. Oh and if you don't mind changing into something else, weapons are forbidden in here." I look at him before hesitantly switching to my Secondary Equipment set which still has my school uniform in it. I hear a gasp from behind me and nearly smile. "Thank you, now come, lets talk." He almost looked a bit shocked before gesturing to the table. Myla and Hino walk past me and Myla points to a chair next to her and at the opposite end than the one I assume is her father. After a moment of silence Myla starts talking.

"So how much have you learned?" She asks and before I can answer her father interrupts.

"Before that lets introduce ourselves." He points to Myla and Hino. "You already know them but this is my daughter Myla. The other girl next to you is Hino, she and her parents here have only moved to the US a few years ago. They lead the Blue Lotus Guild. I lead the Silver garden Guild. My name is Kalen Garden." He stops talking and the blue haired man next to him stands.

"So like Kallen said, me and my wife lead the Blue Rose Guild. My name is Kagiyama Lotus and my wife is Sugano Lotus." He talks with a Japanese accent. He sits back down and his wife stands up.

"I'm sorry. About hitting you I mean. When our daughters sent the emergency signal I was worried then I saw you standing close to where the Golden Devil was and the blood on your blade and assumed you were with them." She says frantically and bowing the entire time.

"Its fine Sugano, right? I would've done the same thing in your shoes." I smile gently. She sits back down. The girl with green hair stands next.

"Guess I'm last. My name is Elizabeth Harrison. I'm working with well, both guilds. Nice to meet ya! Also just call me Liz." She smiles and sits back down.

"So Eric." Kalen starts. " could you tell us everything that happened since you became a Lyna?"

"Everything? That'll take a while." I reply.

"That's not a problem, and it'll help us understand both you and what else your gonna need to know." I sigh and start recounting the events of what happened.

After A Long Talk.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)