More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

Pick a story

Brad now Brie caught cheating

In retrospect making out with a hot sorority girl at a Friday night frat party while my girlfriend Mia was in the other room might not have been the best idea. I suppose arguing with her in the bathroom and blaming the entire thing on the girl I had been cheating on her with as "All girls are sults all they want is my cock" really didn't help things either. I also should have been suspicious when she started kissing me mid-argument, but I wasn't and hindsight really is 20 20.

As we kissed I felt her push something into my mouth with her tongue and I swallowed automatically trying to get it out of the way to get back to our makeout session. As soon as I did she instantly broke away with a smile "Enjoy being a slut then" She said with a vicious smile. Before I could stop her my vision blurred and my body started to shift as she left the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I gripped the sink tightly as the changes seemed to pass and then I looked up. Looking back at me in the mirror was my wet dream, XChange didn't make unattractive people normally. I wasn't just attractive though I looked fucking hot. Large crystal blue eyes stared back at me from the sexiest face I had ever seen. Flawless skin, perfect lines, and lips that looked as soft as clouds. I was still wearing my sweat pants and jersey from earlier but they fit me in a totally new way. My jersey now hung off me loosely, it rode so high on me because of my massive tits you could see my belly button. Lifting my shirt up I realized my tits were massive, I could barely get a hand around them. Looking down I saw my sweat pants were skin-tight around my ass because of how big it was and how my hips had widened. You could actually see the curve of each cheek through the thick fabric it was stretched so thin. What a bitch, I couldn't believe she would do this to me.

I heard knocking at the door and without thinking opened it slightly. Suddenly I was thrown out into the hall as a dude rushed in holding his pants. The music hit me and I nervously looked around. Looking at the floor I saw an empty pill pack for XChange and picked it up to read the label. This must be what you had just taken.

What pill did she give you

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)