More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Alana B Alana B

What pill did she give you

X-Change Custom Breeder + Compliant

The pill pack was labeled with the X-Change Logo and in bold lettering said, CUSTOM: Breeder + Compliant.

Custom Breeder + Compliant - This custom pill greatly increases fertility and desire to reproduce. It also comes with the added bonus of making the user follow any instructions or even requests with little to no resistance, or even . Warning if you are impregnated, the transformation becomes permanent.

There were a lot more warnings at the bottom, but I couldn't focus on the fine print at the moment. Just reading the word breeder had started a warm, tingling feeling inside me, and it was growing. My mind raced with thoughts of being bred by one of the hot studs at this party. Or better yet, maybe I could find Mia's brother, Marco, and get him to fuck me and put a baby in my belly.

"Oh my gawd! This pill has me so messed up! I need to get out of here and find someplace safe until this thing wears off."

With determination born of panicked desperation, I head straight down the hallway towards the backdoor, through the kitchen. I think to myself, "If I can make it out of the frat house, I can find somewhere to hideout away from all these horny, hot, muscle bound, virile, studs.... OH gawd! I have to hurry!"

Before I reach the kitchen a thought hits me, "I need my car keys and wallet." So, I detour towards the stairs so I can head up to my room to grab what I need.

As I make my way towards the stairs, I see couples dancing and making out, and groping each other, and I can't help but stop and stare with my mouth agape at the sexy scene. I am interrupted in my ogling by Lucas, one of my frat brothers who also happens to be the captain of the lacrosse team. Lucas hands me a red solo cup filled with punch and tells me to drink up. Without even thinking I take a deep drink of the fruity liquid, only realizing how potent the beverage is after swallowing a good bit. We had used quite a bit of strong mixed with fruit and fruit punch to make the party punch. It was designed to not taste much like , but to have a high content. Lucas says, "Hey! I'm Lucas. You must be new on campus. I'm sure I would've remembered a girl as hot as you if I had seen you before."

I felt my face flush at his comment and just kinda nodded my head and replied, "Uhm, yeah, thanks. I'm visiting this weekend to see if I like the school. I'm thinking about transferring here if I like it."

Lucas said, "How about you tell me your name and, if you'd like I can show you around a bit and maybe give you some reasons to want to come to this school?"

Feeling the effects of the punch starting make me feel warm and very relaxed I knew I needed to get away from the frat house right away.

I replied, "I'm Bra...er Brie. I'd love for you to show me around. But uhm right now I need to grab my, uhm, bag from upstairs so I can go to my hotel."

"Leaving already? The party is just getting started and we've barely begun to get to know each other. Why don't we go upstairs to my room away from these crowds and all this noise so that we can talk, and I can give you at least one reason to transfer here?" said Lucas.

Flushing again I just said, "Sure. Lead the way."

Lucas took me by the hand and led me to the stairway. As we were going up the stairs, I couldn't help but think, "Why am I being so agreeable? Is it the punch? Oh My! It's the compliant pill!"

Reaching his room, Lucas opened the door and stepped back to allow me to enter first. After we were both inside, I heard the distinct sound of the lock being engaged. Lucas suggested I sit on the bed while he got us something to drink. I sat down while he topped off my cup with more punch and said, "Drink up."

I put the cup to my lips and eagerly gulped down a big swig of potent punch. As I lowered the cup, I felt Lucas sit next to me on the bed and start to caress my back. I then heard him whispering in my ear how sexy I was and how turned on I had made him. I felt his hand caress my cheek and slide down to my chin. He turned my face towards his and moved in for a kiss. I felt an almost electric shock as his lips met mine. His kiss was gentle at first. I felt his tongue and parted my lips to allow it into my mouth. Our tongues intertwined as his hands began to roam all over my body.

Lucas whispered, "Let's get more comfy." as he started to lift my shirt over my head. I offered no resistance. As a matter of fact, I eagerly helped him remove my top. Lucas lowered his mouth to my breasts and began to kiss and suck on them. I moaned as his mouth found my nipples. I squealed when he lightly bit and nibbled them. I then felt him tugging at my waistband and I lifted my butt up to allow him to peel my sweats and boxes off. Lucas gently pushed me onto my back and positioned himself between my legs. He began to kiss my thighs as he worked his way to my new, and very wet, pussy. I shuddered when I felt his mouth touch me down there. And I squealed again, louder, when his tongue slipped inside my sopping wet and burning hot pussy. Lucas was an expert pussy eater! At least that's how it felt to me. I was writhing and moaning and panting and squealing as his mouth and tongue did magical things to me. Yet, with all his expertise, I could not seem to reach orgasm. It seemed to always be just out of reach. Finally, I grabbed his head and pulled it away as I almost screamed at him to FUCK ME!

I was a sweating, panting, writhing, gasping, moaning, squealing mess who could not seem to climax. I needed more than his tongue. Lucas crawled up on top of me and kissed me as he asked, "What do you want, Brie?" I begged him to fuck me. Then I felt it. The bulbous head of his iron hard cock as he pressed it against my pussy. My pussy was so wet that his cockhead slipped in easily. As he began to push into me, I realized that Lucas was very well endowed. At least it felt like it to me. I could feel every bump and vein on his cock as it stretched my virgin pussy. And it seemed to be deep inside already and there was still more coming. Eventually I felt his ball against my ass as he held himself inside me for a moment. He looked me in the eyes and said, "You're so tight! Your pussy is gripping me like a vise. I'm not going to be able to last long with your hot, wet, tight cunt milking me like this." I just blushed and giggled. Then he really shocked me, "Now, tell me what you want me to do to you, Brad."

I was shocked that he knew it was me. I was even more shocked at my response, "Fuck me, Lucas! Fuck me hard! Fuck me good! I want you to cum inside me and make me pregnant!"

I felt Lucas' cock twitch inside me when I told him to make me pregnant. He immediately pulled out so that just the head was inside. The emptiness, although brief, was almost unbearable. When he pushed back in I felt complete. Lucas began a steady, rhythmic pumping in and out of my cunt. We locked eyes as he built up speed. My pussy gripped and milked his cock as he pounded it in and out of me. Again I was a sweating, panting, writhing, gasping, moaning, squealing mess as Lucas relentlessly pounded my cunt. His cock hitting my cervix as his swollen balls slapped my ass.

A small part of me that was still Brad was screaming inside for this to stop. Pleading with Brie to push Lucas off and run away. But it was a losing battle. Brad was about to be erased from existence and Brie would be taking over. As I was having this inner turmoil, I became vaguely aware that Lucas was saying something.

"... didn't believe it when she told me you were an X-Change User and were going to use it for the party. But then you showed up. If you hadn't been wearing your favorite sweatshirt, I might not have recognized you. And you do look a little like your sister, only way hotter." He said all of this through heavy breathing and almost panting. I noticed a change to his rhythm and pace. He was speedy up and becoming more erratic at the same time.

That part of me that was still Brad must've seen an opportunity and tried to get Lucas to stop, "Lucas, please! Oh Gawd! Please!"

"Please what baby? Please fill you up? Mia told me how you liked to role play like you're on a breeder. How you love the feel of a hot and fresh creampie."

"No Lucas! I AM on a breeder! If you cum inside me, I will get pregnant, and this will be permanent."

Lucas' cock twitched again at the mention of me getting pregnant. He seemed to speed up, too. "Oh shit! Here it comes, baby! I gonna pump you full of my baby makers! I gonna knock you up! That's really what you want, right? To feel my hot, potent seed filling up your fertile womb?"

"YES! Please fill me up, Lucas!" Brie screamed her plea.

Does Lucas pull out or fill her up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)