More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Does Lois See Next?

Blackbred Cunts

The clips advanced. Single images were giving way to short videos, just a few frames at a time. Close-ups of cum-splattered, semen-filled vaginas. Purple cock-heads withdrawing to reveal the pink holes with their white loads.

White...Lois' eyes were focused on the screen, rarely blinking, her breathing normal, attention focused. Yet around the edges of the screen she noticed a lightening, as though bright lights were turned on, all around her. The reporter could feel a growing warmth.

The clips were expanding in length...and they weren't the only things. Lois noticed a distinct tone shift. Before, the clips had been focused on all shape and size of cocks and cunts. Every spectrum of dick splattering its seed into every color of pussy. Now...the palette had thinned out. The sluts being humped were getting paler, and the rods plunging into them were getting darker, and leaving their pools of sticky white goo in those well-laid holes.

Interracial porn had never been one of Lois' kinks. Not in any way she'd ever defined to herself, anyway. Certainly she had clicked on a few videos, during late-night sessions, idly fingering her hole, looking for something to get off to. But she had never searched specifically for it. Never had a black boyfriend or anything. Her father would have been mortified...

Lois was hot. Uncomfortably so. She shrugged out of her jacket, kicked off her shoes. The air felt good on her bare skin. The background behind the clips was no longer Internet Explorer, but a pink expanse of slow swirls. She focused on the clips, which were getting longer.

The long black schlongs were still plunging in and out, heavy dark nut sacks slamming against pale white buttocks. Cocks creaming and still pistoning in and out, glistening with cum. It wasn't that her father was racist, exactly, but he was oldschool. There were certain unspoken expectations. Lois hadn't shared those hangups, but she didn't want to rile up the old man, no matter how attractive she might have found black men.

Porn had given way to something like a documentary. Time lapse. Toned abdomens gradually softening. Nothing was obvious yet, in the pictures, but Lois had a sense of anticipation, and ran her hand across her own flat, toned stomach.

Without looking, Lois carefully took the collar of her shirt between her two hands and pulled with all her strength. The thin material ripped, a ragged tear right down the center. Her eyes were on the screen the entire time. Something in her didn't want to waist a moment, even to pull the shirt over her head. The air felt good on her chest, but she was still so hot...

She remembered the first porn she had ever seen...a dirty magazine she had sneaked out of her father's collection. Not one of the better class like Playboy either, but something hardcore, sold under-the-counter by name only. And it was all white women getting fucked by black men, well-hung black men, some of their cocks handing halfway down their thigh, or hard and erect, dark staffs pointing proudly toward the pink targets between the pink thighs spread for them.

On screen. The bellies were beginning to bulge. Just a little. The soft curve that had always struck Lois as so feminine. The muscular definition was gone, and in its place...they could have been pot bellies, but they didn't sag, didn't suggest fat, not yet. Little lumps right below the navel and above the hips. And they were still fucking. The position had shifted so most of the women were on their side, their black lovers—for it is clear that's what they were—holding up their legs to fuck their lengths in and out, in and out of those already well-fucked holes...

Pants were the next to go. Lois peeled the pussy-drenched stretchy pants and panties off in one go, letting them fall unceremoniously on the floor at her feet. The cool air kissed her wet cunt. Her eyes never left the screen, the world outside of it a solid expanse of bright white light, too bright to look at. With practiced ease, she unhooked her bra and shimmied to let it fall from her breasts. To sit naked and unafraid before the final mystery.

The growth was evident now. _What month? _Lois wondered, as the abdomens distended. She wondered how many of the women being filmed right now were the same as those had been filmed getting creamed. Action, reaction, right there on the screen. The shots were still moving, even as the time lapse continued, the bellies swelling bigger and bigger, but the camera was panning upwards to focus on...

The cocks.

A succession of dicks flashed on the screen. Buried balls-deep in their folds, the width spreading those pale pink pussies, the dark chocolate shafts vibrantly contrasted with the white bellies, those swollen balls underneath contracting and releasing, slowly pumping their seed into the over-filled cocksockets.

Lois' eyes focused on the way the cum dripped out of those pink folds, unable to hold all of it in. There had been such an image in the magazine—it was a single page illustration, in-your-face, the page cutting off just above the popped-out belly-button. The illustration was about a woman who had an affair with a black man and became pregnant. It was a horrid, racist little screed called "Blackbred." The woman had described her member in crude terms, calling him the n-word, even as he fucked her to orgasm after orgasm. Setting up the taboo of her "white purity" being violated forever. It was hogwash, utter tripe, and a teenage Lois had read it over and over again like a bodice ripper romance, rubbing her virgin slit raw.

The camera began to slowly zoom out. Bellies and breasts encompassed in a single shot, from thigh to collar-bone. Pale white women, all. The "before" pictures were so fresh she could see the cum dripping out of their cunts. See the flat bellies begin to dome out, the tits begin to sag as gravity pulled at the heavier masses. Lois didn't know how far along they were. Life as a reporter hadn't left time for thoughts of maternity.

Then, a change in perspective. Close zoom in on a single pregnant stomach, larger than the others. The little depression of the navel. She couldn't take her eyes away, couldn't blink.

It popped. Lois almost came right then. Another clip, another navel popping out. The clips began to zoom out again, and now she could see movement, beneath the skin of those distended stomachs. The skin was taut enough on the baby bumps to show the shift of movement within. How much black cum had those women had in them? How many black dicks had they taken to get to that moment? The clips continued, belly after belly on screen, bloated breasts descending to rest on the great mounds, the fatty tits bulging over the sides... and still the image of the screen zoomed in, the stomachs getting bigger and bigger, filling the screen.

Lois' eyes were glued to the screen, but she caught a hint of movement around the edges, in her peripheral vision. Nothing she could focus on without taking her eyes off the miracle of life she was witnessing over and over again, and she couldn't, wouldn't look away from that.

What Is It?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)