More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DeadZone32 DeadZone32

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Being a pervert is fine

Josh begins by taking down a few restrictions for him and his fellow perverts.

Rule 1 - Groping is the equivalent of a handshake, the more firm it is, the better.

Rule 2 - Media depicting sexual situations are now considered normal amongst the populace.

Rule 3 - Going nude in public is recommended but you can still wear clothes as long as they're revealing.

Rule 4 - It is considered polite to smack a woman ass to compliment it. They will, in turn, give you a kiss, the harder the smack the firmer the kiss.

Rule 5 - Anyone can have sex with anyone as long they have the other's consent. The answer will be yes 99.9% of the time as people can not say no to a good fuck.

Rule 6 - STD's and STI's no longer exist thanks to advance medicine.

Rule 7 - is now safe and is encourage amongst teenagers and adults.

Rule 8 - Nothing bad happens to Josh West as he is blessed with an awesome amount of luck.

Rule 9 - Adult pornography has existed since Roman times and has been accepted by many religious and conservative organisations as god's gift and basic human instinct respectively.

'That should be it.' Josh thought as he looks around his new surroundings.

What are the changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)