More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE1701 ACE1701

What are the changes?

A whole new world

Josh looked about and immediately saw the effects of the changes he made. The cafe had completely changed, no longer containing booths or tables, rather lined with couches and soft mattresses. The customers had little to no clothing at all. He saw a variety of different shows. Two asian chicks furiously fingering each other, a waitress riding a giant cock of a black patron. There were threesomes and couples, gay, lesbian and straights all preforming various different sexual acts.

Jodh himself was balls deep in a cute redheads tight pussy. There was no sign of food or drink and he soon realised that with such a pervy world alot of establishments existed only to host sex and orgies. Josh admired his handy work as his cock slid in and out of the moaning redhead. This was a world he would enjoy living in.

The redhead turned around to face Josh, still riding his dick and locked her lips with his. She then whispered into his ear, "now fuck me hard!"

Josh didn't need telling twice. He grabbed the girls round and juicy butt and thrusted deeper into the girls cunt. He quickened his pace, stretching the tight canal and pushed further and further into her hot insides. The redhead was screaming in delight and looking around, they seemed to have an effect on the other patrons. The sight of so much flesh and sex pushed Josh over the edge. He came hard, rope after rope of sticky white cum burst from the end of his cock into the girls wet pussy. She came as well, squealing in delight. Her pussy tightened around Joshs cock. Like a row of dominos the other patron reached theor climaxes, one after the other. The hunky black came in the waitresses aching cunt. The asian girls both squirt out some ladycum simultaneously.

Josh lent back, spent and satisfied. This was a world to look forward to. But surely it could be improved! But how?

What improvements does Josh make?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)