More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DeadZone32 DeadZone32

What are the changes?

You look around

The cafe waitresses now have only a corset that says 'Waiter bitch' and cum all over their face and body. The booth to your right is a threesome between triplet sisters as they lick and fist each other's pussies. On the TV was showing the news with the anchorman and anchorwoman jerking each other off while telling the news.

You also wondered if you changed history so you opened your phone and typed 'History Porn'. What comes up is Cleopatra in a gang bang, Roman orgies by the ton, Nuns trading sexual activate to save their people against Viking raiders, Crusaders cumming on women as to bless them, Britsh soldiers taking and then marrying french women with their consent, WW1 photos of brothels being safe havens and a fuckton of mythical porn.

I got up and walked out of the cafe and asked a nearby woman for quick fuck.

"Sure, but make it quick I'm going to be late for my orgy." I turned her around a grabbed firmly on her tits and fucked her ass raw. We screamed, moan and fucked for the next 5 minutes or so until I came into her.

"Thanks, I needed my asshole to lose." She kisses me and walks towards a sex club.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)