More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by anonenffan anonenffan

So, where does she go, or does she run into trouble before she even gets there?

At a hotel on a trip

[Originally by Phantompen]

Mackenzie sighed in contentment as she stepped out of the shower, water beading and trickling down her nubile body. If the redhead had to give this hotel one compliment, it was that its shower was nothing short of divine, a top of the line installation that made every use a wonderfully relaxing experience. The only major problem was Mackenzie's own fault, as her lengthy shower made the confined quarters warm and humid, the effect even seeping out into the rest of the hotel room.

Wrapping herself in a fluffy white towel, Mackenzie stepped out of the bathroom and took a seat at the edge of the bed, idly turning on the television as she worked a second towel through her silky hair. Both the towel around her body and the one drying her hair quickly became saturated and uncomfortable, and a naughty thought crossed Mackenzie's mind.

She wasn't sharing this room with anybody else, and she could slip a "Do Not Disturb" sign on her door to avoid any unwanted visitors. The blinds were drawn across the window, preventing anybody from peeking in. What harm would there be in a little fun? With this logic and a small smile, Mackenzie undid the towel around her, letting the damp fabric peel away and piled around her shapely hips on the edge of the bed.

Mackenzie couldn't deny that some small part of her got a kick out of doing things like this. Walking around naked always felt taboo, and doing so never failed to send a tingle of excitement up her spine. Of course Mackenzie also made sure that a situation was never too risky, as she was fairly sure she'd die of embarrassment if she were caught running around nude. Thanks to the privacy of her hotel room, however, Mackenzie had nothing to worry about.

Mackenzie reclined on the bed and watched TV as she let her body air dry, waiting for the oppressive heat from her shower to dissipate. When it never did, however, the bombshell beauty started to get agitated. She'd loved her room's shower, but she hated its AC unit, mainly because it was apparently faulty. Sure, it had snagged her a nice discount on her rates, but that was proving itself to be a small comfort in this muggy warmth. Simply put, Mackenzie needed a way to cool down.

How does Mackenzie beat the heat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)