More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Adventive Adventive

Whosoever finds themselves?

At Class

Wyatt found his head nodding off as his head dozing off in the middle of class. Usually, the sight of his math professor, Mrs. Sanchez, wearing her tight clothes would keep him awake. However, she must have wanted her class to focus on the board instead of her body as she had her cleavage covered and wore a loose skirt. Wyatt sighed. There were plenty of other girls to check out in class, but they were no Mrs. Sanchez. He was about to excuse himself for a bathroom break (not that he needed one) when he noticed a gold coin sitting on his hand.

"Where did you come from?" Wyatt said to himself.

As he wondered to himself, he failed to hear his teacher dismissing the class five minutes early. By the time Wyatt came out from his deep thought, the students had left, and his teacher stood over him.

"Is everything alright, Wyatt?" Mrs. Sanchez asked.

"Yeah," Wyatt said. "I just have a lot on my mind."

His teacher made an effort to squat to put herself at Wyatt's eye level. "OK, well, I've seen your grades in this class, and truth be told, they could be better."

"I know I'm doing everything I can..."

"And that's alright," Mrs. Sanchez reassured. "I see the effort, but I don't think you're putting them in the right places. If there's anything I could to help, like a short review of the notes, don't hesitate to ask."

"I don't know..." Wyatt said. As his eyes started to trail, he noticed some of her top buttons popping off her blouse and providing Wyatt a good view of her breast and black bra.

Mrs. Sanchez noticed Wyatt's gaze and looked down at her chest. "Oh my! I'm terribly sorry about that. The fabric must have stretched." She tried to close the top part of her blouse, but the stress of potentially exposing herself to her student prevented her from closing her blouse. She gave up and decided to close her suit to at least look somewhat professional. "No matter, I'll see you in my office."

Wyatt watched his professor's behind swayed side to side as she left the classroom. Placing the coin in his pocket, Wyatt made his way out of the room. As much as he didn't care for math, at least he'll spend personal time with his teacher. As Wyatt walked past a vending machine, something caught his eyes. There was a bag of chips without its price at the bottom. Curious, he pressed the combination to see how much it cost. But instead of a price check, the machine came to life and pulled the bag of chips towards Wyatt.

Grabbing the bag, Wyatt opened it and chucked a chip inside his mouth. "Free food."

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)