More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tails Tails

Who finds the Gauntlet?

Ash Earne, a guy down on his luck

Ash Earne is a guy who has a fairly difficult life. Luck never seem to be on his side, whenever something when right sooner or later something goes wrong usually in the form of a hero-villain fight. The latest one involving the mad Titan Thanos which he was a part of the half that wasn't killed but lost his job because of most of his coworkers and all of the bosses dead.

'Damn it. Couldn't those heroes who fought the asshole stop him from casting the thing he used!' He continued to cuss out the main members of the League and Avengers who were there as he walked the streets of Jump city to his home. He didn't blame the Teen Titans who were down by half losing their male members leaving Starfire, Raven, and Terra for this fuck up they weren't called in like they and many other heros should had been.

He had noticed that more men than women had been killed making him wonder what was up with that. He just shook his head as he entered the apartment complex he lives in. When he entered his apartment and looked around after closing the door he saw a dome of energy covering something on his table. "What the hell?" He spoke under his breath. When he slowly got close to it the dome faded to show the thing that was the cause of his latest troubles.

"No fucking way. You have to be kidding me." Ash spoke as he picks it up. 'By all odds it ends up in my home.' He looks at it and decides. 'Fuck it. Let's put it to use.' When he puts it on or tries to it resizes to his hand. 'Let's make it so no one but me can find it, know I have it, or use it.' He thinks as he snaps his fingers. The Infinity Stones flash as they do what he wants.

He looks out of the windows of his home as he thinks of what to do next.

What are your plans now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)