More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who finds the marker?

Another uni student

Finn just started his first year in law school. He thought that finally, high-school was over and it'll be serious from now on. Well, he was clearly wrong.

Frat guys were the king of the campus, throwing parties, messing with other students, and others. It was in fact worst. Even the girls were more bitchy.

He tried to keep a low profile, but he was an easy target. With almost no friends, except for Karma, a shy lipstick lesbian that followed him from high school to take the history studies. And very few social skills he couldn't really fight back.

On night as he was running away from two kappa beta epsilon drunk as a colony of dwarfs, he ended up hiding behind the dormitory. Trying to take back his breath, he suddenly realized that he wasn't alone.

"Hi... Hiding from the frat guys ?" The man said, as he guessed by the voice.

The shadow came in the light of a street lamp and Finn recognized Charles Dawson, one of the teacher. He was quite popular among the girls because of his good looking, even Karma said that she wasn't unaffected by his charm.

"Well... No... Maybe..." Answered Finn

"Ahahah, don't worry I was in the same situation as you at your age."

"Yeah, you... I'm not sure I buy it."

Finn could definitively see him getting picked on, he wasn't just handsome, he was jacked and was charming. No way he just got that in the last ten years.

"I assure you, and I think you deserve my secret for success." He said.

Finn Stood up as Charles came to him, all of this was weird. Why was he even here in the first place ?

Charles then shows him a marker.

"With that all your problem will be history."

Was he fucking with him ? He was, for sure, but why ?

Seeing his doubting look, Charles then took the cap out and write on his arm. And in front of Finn Charles hairs became longer and from his torso sprouted two magnificent globes, his stature shortened, And within seconds, a muscular woman was standing there. She then showed her arm and Finn could see the word "woman"

"You're shitting me... ?" Finn shouted.

It was unbelievable, but he couldn't dismiss what he saw, it was impossible to have such special effect, especially for a prank.

"No, I am not. The marker change anything that's written on the person, physically and mentally. It's washed with a shower and when it disappear, the effects disappear with it. But if you want it permanent, you can use the other side of the marker and highlight the word or words. They'll disappear and the effects will stay." Explained with a clear woman's voice.

She then put the marker in front of Finn.

"You give it to me ?!?"

"Yes, I don't need it anymore, and I think you deserve it..."

Finn finally took the marker and looked at it. It looked like any marker. Was this really real ? Finn looked back at Charles, but he wasn't there anymore.

To be sure he didn't dream all of this, Finn wrote something on his arm.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)