More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

What's next?

Some muscles

Finn chose to write something pretty obvious and yet that he really desired...

muscular

And the change took immediate effects. His clothes seemed to become tighter and tighter as he saw his body grow in mass. In the end, Finn ripped his shirt just by moving, but he could see under it the well traced muscles he had gained. He felt strong, really strong ! It was amazing !

He decided to run to his dormitory to checking himself in a mirror, but quickly went out of breath. He somehow still had his old stamina. But not for long, he took his marker and wrote.

High stamina

Again, he felt the effect immediately and started to run with a renewed energy.

Finn arrived at the dormitory still with energy to spare and came back to his room. On one of the desk, Karma was studying one of her book, but she raised her head to greet him, before stopping right on her tracts.

Finn took a look in the big mirror on the dresser's door. No wonder she was shocked, muscular he was. He didn't see it well before, but his arms had tripled in size and his shoulders straight and large. He was an absolute unit, in fact he was even a little bit too muscular to his tastes.

"Finn, what happened to you ??"

Another thing was sure. The changes of the body didn't affect the world around...

Does he tells her or not ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)