More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by android1966 android1966

Pick a story

Andy, broke and .

You had been without work for three months when it all began. Bills were piling up, your credit cards were maxed out and even your rent was a month overdue. Gigs for a male dancer were few and far between and casual employment to tide yourself over between jobs usually meant long hours doing menial work at minimum wage. Things were so much different for girls, pick up any local paper and there were advertisements for dancers at strip clubs. You had been to such clubs a couple of times. Most of the girls there could barely dance at all, shaking a big pair of tits or wiggling their ass was the best they could manage. Last time you had gone to such a club on a friend's stag night you'd said as much to the guys.

"If you think you can do better Andy, why don't you get up there and try?" Was the laughing response.

You'd seen the tips those girls with at least a little talent had earnt. Trying to figure out just how much cash was being tossed on the stage or tucked into underwear you were shocked when the best of the dancers had clearly raked in, what you reckoned, was two hundred bucks for a fifteen minute routine. You watched her all night after that. She had danced three fifteen minute sets in the four hours you were there. That was six hundred dollars just for a start, and between sets you watched her go to private cubicles to give more private lap dances. Eventually you asked one of the waitresses how much a private lapdance cost.

"Fifty bucks for the lapdance, any extras are negotiable with the dancer." You were told.

Your buddies had only been joking when they suggested that you try dancing at the club yourself, but the idea did not seem that crazy to you when you were flat broke. There was even a means to accomplish it, X-Change pills had recently been cleared for sale over the counter at pharmacies.

You even had to borrow the money to buy the X-Change pills. Already owing your friend Jack a month's rent for the two bedroom apartment you shared and Jack had been to loan you more.

"Honest dude, this is cash I need to buy props for a decent paying gig." You told your buddy. "A day or two and I can pay it back, the back rent as well plus a bit extra as interest."

Jack had eventually agreed and you had enough cash to buy half a dozen pink pills. You then had just over one hundred bucks left over, after all you would need to buy clothes and make-up to look your best. That was your next step, you obviously could not buy clothing before you changed as you had no idea what size would be need beforehand. It meant using up one of the pills just so you could go shopping, but the five you would have left would still be enough for an audition at a strip club and a couple of nights work. Your roomate Jack had already headed off to his work and you were alone in the apartment. On the table in front of you was a single pink pill.

"Well, here goes nothing," you muttered to yourself, popping the small pink pill into your mouth and washing it down with a sip of coke.

For a second or two nothing happened and you sat there with fists clenched and eyes screwed shut with a feeling of anticlimax. Then a feeling of pressure all over your body swept through you and you felt the weird sensation of your clothes seemingly changing shape around you. You knew, of course, that the opposite was true, that you were the one changing shape within your clothing. You kept your eyes tight shut at first, concentrating your senses on how it felt. You could feel hair tickling the back of your neck, that had obviously grown from the short cropped hairstyle you had a moment before. Your jacket and jeans felt looser and oversized, your clenched fists were now a few inches up inside your sleeves. The T-shirt you wore on the other hand now felt much too tight around your chest. That was a promising sign you thought, the bigger the rack you'd just developed the better for raking in tips as a dancer.

You opened your eyes. With trembling hands you pulled up the jacket sleeves and fumbled with the zipper. Pulling open the front of the jacket you glanced down at your chest.

"Holy shit!" you swore aloud.

Your new form had indeed been amply blessed, the twin mounds beneath the T-shirt strained the cotton material tight. Experimentally you gave one of the large orbs a squeeze. The flesh was soft and warm and you gasped as you felt your fingers dig into this new body part. You cupped the boob and felt it's weight, though large there was very little sagging.

"Thank god they're not small floppy boobs," you muttered.

Your voice now was soft and feminine and sounded incredibly sexy. You were now eager to make certain that your new form looked as hot as it sounded. You stood up to go to the bathroom to take a look in the mirror and stumbled and nearly fell with your first step. Your trainers were many sizes too large for these feet and your jeans were way too long for these legs. You laughed as you kicked off your trainers easily without needing to unlace them. Grasping the waistband of your jeans to hold them up you shuffled to the bathroom to take a look at yourself.

"Oh my god!" you gasped as you stared in awe at your reflection.

Your blonde hair was still blonde, but now a much lighter shade. The platinum tresses were more than shoulder length and fine and silky. Your face was that of an angel with eyes so bright blue that you could barely stop yourself from gazing into them. Full lips, high cheekbones and a small button nose all combined to make the reflection staring back from the mirror the most adorable and sweet face you had ever seen. You reached out with slim feminine fingers to touch the mirror.

"I'm beautiful," you whispered.

Head out shopping?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)